Mass Rant!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by BrokenfoREVer, Nov 15, 2011.

1. BrokenfoREVer

BrokenfoREVer Goth Mummy (:

[RANT]

Yes... yes I have had my son, I'm keeping it a secret from the world! In fact I love being pregnant so very much I bought a fake belly to keep you all guessing. Moron! You'd know if I had gone into labour!

No I have not felt any 'twinges' WTF is a 'twinge'? Everyone is different.

I DO NOT want to hear about your aunties second cousin's neighbours daughter who's son was 2 weeks late. Tell me about your sister's BIL's cousin who was 2 weeks early okay.

Just because your friend had her baby late does not mean every baby boy on the planet is late.

Don't call my son lazy, he will come when he's ready & not a moment before.

You have never been pregnant...you have NO opinion with me. In fact...I don't really like you, get off my phone.

I have bottles & a steriliser as a BACK UP!! Y'know, just in case. How I feed my baby is none of your concern (even if you are his sperm donor)

If I choose to express some milk so I can have a glass of wine with my family at christmas I will. Again, it is none of your concern.

In fact, if I put him 100% on FF bottles it is NONE of your concern, you are still not taking him on your own.

I promise I will let you know when he is here. I'll be so happy that I'll want to shout it from the roofs...but I'll text you...I've told you 154789451231337 times I'll text you.

Please don't tell me how to parent before he is even here. Let me find my own way eh?

I don't want to hear how bloody tired I will be. I'm effing tired now! It can't get much worse. Besides... after he gets here...he won't be in my belly...meaning I can lie on it. Total.Bliss.

No, I am not totally ignorant. I know birth hurts, I'm going to do what I can to minimise that pain. That does not at any point include sticking needles anywhere....particularly my back.

Yes my mom is my birthing partner, no its not weird. Yes I'd rather have her than you. She's happy to be there with me.

& finally.... J.T. I'll defend your choice to stay in there til the cows come home. But if you could have pity on your poor mummy & not be stupidly late so I have to go be induced I'd be really happy. C'mon out & meet the world, we can't wait to meet you little man <3

[/RANT]

Feel free to add your personal rants. Its a cleansing... :D

2. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

You tell 'em girl!!

3. 1stTimeMum33

1stTimeMum33 Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more hun.

4. Chasesmommy

Chasesmommy Well-Known Member

Amen! Keep my boobs and vagina out of your thoughts! Good luck!

5. jessrabbit

jessrabbit Well-Known Member

Thats cheered me up, so sick of hearing if you think you're tired now wait until the baby gets here.

How the hell does that make me feel better.

Also never been pregnant = no opinion... p**s off!

6. BrokenfoREVer

Oh &

You wanted FOB to go away, I've made you think he has. You complained when he phoned all the time & now you complain that he doesn't. Yes I get it, you think he's a lunatic, I'm oh so sorry for my bad taste in men(!)

7. Tracybabydust

Tracybabydust Well-Known Member

you took the words right out of my mouth! x

8. Gems89

Gems89 Well-Known Member

I took my facebook off for that exact reason and my OH took the option off for inbox or to write on his wall, can't take it anymore!!

9. ashlee23

ashlee23 Well-Known Member

and since when has it been ok to comment on anyones weight/size??? yes i know my bump isnt that big yet, no that doesnt mean there is anything wrong with my baby!!! and yes u incredibly polite f'ing friend, i know i have also put weight on my bum/hips - im pregnant i cant exactly diet or exercise to the extent i used to - what the hell is ur excuse???
    ahhhh i def have steam to let off lol xxx

10. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

I had someone tell me they reckon my baby will be tiny cos in their opinion my bump is quite small... but i am measuring correct for how far along i am so think my bump is pretty average actually! i really do hate these sort of comments,its just so insensitive!

11. Xuxa

Xuxa 3 princesses and a bun

OP you just put me in a super good mood!!!thank you for your rant...LOVED IT!!!! can't stop laughing.

Exactly how i feel btw.xxxx

12. BrokenfoREVer

Yes I'm not the only person in the world to ever be pregnant. I'm not even the only person in the family. This in no way lessens the pain I'm in. However I will keep my mouth shut, I'd hate to sound like I was moaning.

Thank you ever so much for making me buy a kitty litter tray that I have to empty every single day. No, it doesn't hurt my back at all. No I don't find it irritating.

...What the hell was wrong with the box we had that I emptied ever 2/3 days? Couldn't I have stuck with that until LO was a few months old? Where am I going to find time/energy to do it every single day with a newborn?

Thanks ever so for threatening to put my sweet kitties in the shed if I didn't buy said little tray. I know they annoy you but one is a miserable 9 yr old & the other is a playful 1 yr old. What do you want me to do? They will have little arguments. just ignore it.

Spray my kitten in the face again when she has done nothing wrong & I'll start doing the same to you. She won't learn anything if you keep punishing her just cos she's slept on the 'wrong' sofa for example. Tell me what effing throw you want & I'll buy the damn thing. Then you can want it washing every day(!) You're the one that wants cream throws...my kitties are black & white...use your head!

13. xpensivtaste

xpensivtaste Well-Known Member

love the rant! well said hun.

OH - i understand you work all day and i appreciate that but so do i, cleaning the house, carting washing up and downstairs, making dinner all the while lugging my heavy belly around with SPD and i rarely moan to you about it...sooooo...do me a solid and please please please get off COD and talk to me!!
    i surprised you with it because i knew how much you wanted it, that wasn't the go ahead to play it every waking hour and frankly i am sick of staring at the back of your head.
    i dont think an hour or two a day is unreasonable but 5 or 6 hours every night takes the piss and when you do turn it off you want to go to sleep as you have a 4.30am start and i am left twiddling my thumbs!
    i need adult conversation, i need attention, i need some TLC.

phew! thats better!

14. BrokenfoREVer

If you have SPD you should be telling him that you're not allowed to carry wet washing around. I'm not saying it will work...I've said it to lots of people & been ignored.