Massive fluctuations in boob pain

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Does anyone else have quite literally hourly fluctuations in how sore their boobs are? I can wake up with sore boobs, they'll be entirely pain free by the time o go to work, by lunchtime they're agony again and then when I'm walking home from work they're practically back to normal. I do worry a bit about just how much fluctuation there is daily.

Does:has anyone else experience/d this and all's OK? X

Yes here! Some days nothing all day, literally like I wasn't even pregnant and then in the middle of the night I wake up with horrendous boob pain.

We had a scan 12 days ago and all was well with little baby. I also listen to the heartbeat on Doppler every day!

Thank you so much for replying - makes me feel a bit less anxious! Difficult to shake the feeling of dread sometimes, especially after a loss.

Glad your scan went well! What kind of Doppler do you use? Midwife never even attempted to listen to DS until I was 18w! X

I know! I have never felt so anxious in my life. Since my mc in July it's the hardest thing to believe in my body! But I am trying my best!

I bought a sonoline B 3mHz off eBay for just over £30. I found heartbeat just after 8 weeks and now I find it really quick after only a few seconds of searching. Couldn't live without it!

Goodness, that's really early!! I'm what you'd call a big mamma so I wouldn't even attempt to look for baby's heartbeat. I've got so much chub on my gut already, the midwife struggled at 18w with their professional one :-/ must lay off the cakes! X

I have the same thing. I can wake up with no pain, put them in a bra and they're on fire and then an hour later barely even tender to the touch. Then they get sore again. Glad I'm not alone!

I am the exact same way! Never seem to know how I'm gonna feel one minute to the next :)

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

I'd forgotten just how nerve wracking pregnancy is. Wish I could just relax - worrying ain't gonna change a thing! X

I keep telling myself that worrying isn't going to change anything but I can't stop worrying, lol... We all need to do some deep breathing or something... personally I vote for hibernation until scan day.

Mine is still like that, and I still get worried! We heard baby's heart beat last week though thankfully.

I second hibernating! Only another 7 weeks hanging around and worrying before I know if things are ok! :coffee:

Today is a no pain t all day and it's FREAKING ME OUT!! ☹

Yep on / off here too.....can be fine for a day or two (which obviously gets me all worried) then back with a vengeance. Then also varies from hour to hour. Today is a sore boob day:thumbup:

Thanks :thumbup: I'm so so so anxious after mc, I'm really a bit o a neurotic mess! X

I think we are all a neurotic mess courtesy of Dr. Google... There's just so much information in this day and age that you can't stop preparing for the worst case scenario. Until we started TTC I didn't know what a CP or MMC was... When I got my BFP all I could think was - CP. Now I'm terrified of MMC...

Last night my body went to bed at 9:15pm. It didn't ask me, lol...

when i woke up for my early morning bathroom trip (ugh the worst) i had a sharp stabbing pain in my right boob. it felt like a vein or something, I've had my breasts done (not excited for them to grow at all) and it reminded me of the pain when everything was reattaching after the surgery. i can't remember what they're called. but it was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->