Massive shock BFP

MissGossip

Reaction score
Never ever expected to be posting this!!!

So last month I was diagnosed with HIGH FSH and being 'peri-menopausal' we had only been trying 7 months since we got married and as you can imagine was absolutely heartbroken especially seen as I am only 25.

I decided not to let the upset get the better of me, started taking Royal jelly and continued pregnacare religiously. I had also read somewhere online about keeping your uterus warm around ovulation (don't ask) haha but anyway i still tried hot water bottle every day for a few hours a day.

I then saw a consultant about going forward with fertility tests and treatment and have been booked in for my pelvic scan tomorrow to check am everything's on working order, so on a whim I decided to do a test for the sake of it....I couldn't believe my eyes when that second line appeared straight away!!! I just thought it had gone dodgy due to me resting it on the radiator so o did another, then a first response, then made hubby run out for CB digital and sure enough pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I feel immensely blessed right now. The power of prayer is real so to anyone struggling don't lose hope and keep praying, your time will come!!

Does anyone know what I do now,will the docs do a blood test to confirm?! So excited but at the same time in disbelief and feel completely overwhelmed, hubby and I just keep looking at eachother like WTH haha! I've attached a picture :) xxxx

Oh also, symptom wise. Absolutely nothing!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 47
Wow! That's great news indeed! Congrats! As for having it confirmed, when I went in, they just had me pee on yet another test. Then they book you for your prenatal appointment.

Such a lovely story, I have everything crossed for a sticky bean for you. Congratulations x

Congrats again! I think it depends where you live. Some doctors do betas automatically. I requested mine.

thank you ladies!!! I feel so blessed! Tested again this morning with clearblue digital and now chanmged to 2-3 weeks, good sign that everything is progressing nicely and little baby has made itself comfy :)

Cramping has got much better, still there but not as intense like my period and boobs are tender but not too bad! All in all I feel pretty great :) good luck to you all! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->