*Massive VENT and RANT 18+4..... so unhappy

Early_Bump

Reaction score
So im 18+4 glad ive gotten past the days my waters went with ella and tj lilys day is this sunday at 19+2....

For Those Who Dont Know Me so Far IN order ive had....

33weeker now 9ys
22weeker born sleeping aug 28th 2000
28weeker now 7yrs
27weeker now 5yrs
25+6weeker now 4yrs
24+3weeker feel asleep 5hrs 8mins after birth in daddys arms
25+5weeker now 19m

Now for the fun bit...

I seen consultant at 12wks which i had to arrange outwith clinic cos she was never at the clinic's id been 3 times before this and she's not made it to the clinic...

so I seen her and we talked for around 2hrs and she worked out a care plan for me which was as follows (note she wrote this in back of my notes in management plan section)....

1.cervical scans fortnightly review for stitch @18wks if needed
(IVE NOT HAD 1 YET)

2.antibitiotics @17wks

3.swabs @17wks

So i went to clinic last week she had assured me at 12wks that she would be in all clinics from now on and i came away feeling full of hope in my care. She wasnt thier and i was bit gutted but thought its ok cos she'd made a note of everything in back of notes... so i went in seen reg and asked why when i was 17+5 had i not had any cervical scans they seamed annoyed that this hadnt happened and said they'd sort it. she was like rite i'll do swabs but i cant offer u antibiotics as i dont understnad why u need them...

HELLO IVE HAD SPROM IN LAST 3 PREGNANCIES BETWEEN 18-19WEEKS... ALSO LAST TIME HAD CHORIOAMNIONITIS... SEVERE INFECTION OF WOMB WITH GROUP STREP B THAT LED TO LILY HAVING SEVERE SEPSIS AFTER DELIVERY...

So i argued the point that it was agreed with MS DAVIS the head consultant for the obs in the hospitals and she just said well i'll discuss it with her and we'll ge tin touch with ur gp if u need them.... omg the whole point in me getting them @17wks was to clear any infection that mgiht b re-current and cause my sprom.

So anyway it took 2 hrs but in end i got thier and got my antibiotics and then midwife took swab, only for when she took it out for it to be bloody... she then left the room didnt even mention it but then she came back and i had to ask her about the blood and she said oh i'll let them know but its prob nothing.... i was furious as im Rh-neg and any time i have pv bleed im ment ot have anti-d but by this time i had run out of anything to argue with.

So i left and was told that they'd done can card for the scans tro be done ASAP and that I was to come back tomoro to see My consultant...

Well at tea time today i got a call to say that my consultant is not going to be at clinic tomoro and that my swab grew an infection but not to worry cos they'll send me an appointment in post for around 3 weeks... CAN YOU BLOODY BELIEVE THAT 3 WEEKS....oh and thier still trying to sort my cervix scans out.

So thats where im upto, my cervix was 3cm at 17wks... ion exam its very soft and slightly open. It was firm and closed 2-3wks ago. plus i have the infection... im so annoyed and disgusted as this is not the care i should be getting i dont want extra care just what my postion warrents....

I have no idea what to do i feel like a ticking time bomb....

Sorry for long post but im just going out of my mind... so far ive had 3 private scans cervixs showed..

9+4w 4.9cm
13+6w 3.2cm
17wks 3cm

i have a scan on sunday another private one.... ;) thats the day my waters went with lily....

well i don't think you have been treated very well either !!

take care :)

i think its terrible. if it had never happened before then maybe they could be forgiven but because they know your history i think is an outrage! sorry i can't offer any advice for you but i'm very angry for you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

u havent been treated very well at all hun!!
sometimes the bloody NHS ....
anyway i very much hope everything goes well xx

Oh dear ..
whata bunch of f**ks
best of luck hunny, hope it works out for you xx

Frankly, that's horrible care and you've got every right to be pissed off at them. I hope that despite it all, nothing terrible happens and especially due to their negligence.

That is awful - I agree that the treatment you've had is appalling given your history. I would be seriously pissed! I don't get why they aren't doing everything they can to prevent and monitor everything.
It is good that you are fighting to get what you need though.
I hope things continue to work out well for you and LO!!! :hugs:

xx

thats terrible treatment, I hope you and bubs will be ok.

That is terrible emma.it goes to show even people who have really serious cases. they still dont give a dam! i really hope you get this sorted

xx

If I was you Id speak to the head of department and inform them that you intend to make a formal complaint against the hospital and its treatment of you, and that you intend to go to the papers.

Considering that you have lost two babies, and very premature babies why the f*** are they not doing everything in their power to ensure you have the best possible outcome???

Absolutely disgusting.......

Just so stressed they are making everything so much worse for me and baby max. I cant believe this is even happening to be honest they care when i had kyle and tj and ella i was under one consulant and the care was really bad then i changed to the consultant who actually delivered Ella as she was fanatastic then, and my care when i was having lily the care couldnt of been faulted... but this time round honestly im at my wits end and just dont knwo what to do... ;) im writting a formnal complaint out as we speak thou with some help from a friend. I think its whats needed. xxx Thanks for all your kind words... not feeling so great i have that all to firmiler feeling where i just dont feel, heavy and achey had alot of tightenings last night and think they'll go anytime x

Oh what awful treatment your getting i think you need to kick some ass and go straight to the top tell them that if due to there lack of care something happens that shouldnt then you are gonna sue the ass of them and go to the papers , its disgusting that your not getting the care you deserve. Really hope it all turns out well for you xxxxxx

Thats it complaint all written adn emailed to complaints department and to head of midwifrey and also sending it in speical delivery ;) x

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. A formal complaint is definitely warranted. I hope they get back to you soon and give you the treatment you deserve.

Thats it complaint all written adn emailed to complaints department and to head of midwifrey and also sending it in speical delivery ;) x

Lets hope it kicks their arses into action and quick! :hugs:

Unfortunately NHS staff seem to rely too hevily on the patients telling them the history and not reading the notes.

It is shocking I fully agree but it'll never bloody change.

I imagine you feel exhausted with fighting your case but you seriously do need to keep on at them, after all, you know yourself better than anyone.

It shouldn't have to be like this though, hugs xx

That is absolutely terrible, I can't believe that you are being treated this way. I think you should send a copy of your complaint to your local MP and further up the chain in your local hospital. The maternity department is obviously in need of some desperate help. Their actions could be putting your babies health at serious risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->