Mat B1 form

suzanne108

Reaction score
I an appointment with the midwife yesterday where I expected her to give me my Mat B1 form....but she didn't. And I completely forgot until I got home :dohh:

My next appointment is when I'm 25 weeks preggers....this isn't too late is it?

Nope - they give it to you at the 25 week appt.
xx

No I just got mine today, got midwife to give it to reception at the doctors. other wise she wouldnt of given it to me till 28 weeks, x

You don't get it until you 25 week one hun.

I got mine today and I'm 22 weeks. You need to give it to your employer at 25 weeks.

It's the form that you give to your employer or Jobcentre to apply for statutory maternity pay or maternity allowance.

I'm 25 wks tomorrow and I don't see my midwife again til i'm 28 wks will this be too late? Ave not even had a meeting with the hr dept to discuss mat leave and I'm hoping to be outta there in 9 wks!!!

hi ladies, you are supposed to get your matb1 at the app nearest to 21 weeks. Legally you have to give it to your employer (if you want smp) by your qualifying week ( 15 weeks before your due date) which is week 25. If you arent seeing your midwife until after week 25 you need to get her to do your matb1 before your ap so you can hand it in on time.
xx

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to post because i know there was a couple of thread's going around about this,when you get it, how etc.

I walked into my GP last thursday and asked for mine. I filled out the front of a form, I went back yesterday and i picked up the form which had been signed by my GP.

simple, easy, didnt see the gP and didnt see or speak to the midwife. They wrote last time i was at GP for checkup - which was when i was 21 weeks as your meant to go after your 20week scan at some point.

So if your in doubt and need it cos u have to give it to your employer before 24 weeks... and you didnt get it at 20week GP appt, just walk in and ask receptionist!!!

i got mine at my 25 week appointment,my work was fine with getting at 25 & a half weeks

legally its meant to be before that though, so some employers might make a fuss. you're lucky!! so if anyone stressing about it just walk into doctors!

also, not everyone gets a 25week MW appt - i dont. its 16 then 28. Crazy i know!

I don't see the midwife until 28 weeks. I do see my doctor at 24 weeks, can he issue a MATB1 for me?

My midwife says she will be giving me mine at my 21+4days appt. I will prob not see her after that til I am about 28wks?

You should go in and ask for it before you are 25wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->