Mat B1 Form

S

Shifter

Hi ladies, I wonder if anyone can advise on this one.

I last saw my MW at 16 weeks. I knew then roughly what date I'd be moving and I wasn't due to see a GP or MW again until 25 weeks according to the usual schedule and so knew I wouldn't be seeing her again. So she copied my notes for me and we parted ways. Thing is, I thought I was supposed to get my Mat B1 form from the GP or MW at around 20 weeks and 25 weeks is the deadline for getting it to my employers.

Does anyone know what the usual procedure is or have any advice for what I should do to make sure I get mine on time?

I think thats the MB1 form you send to social services? I was told 14 weeks by my doc an have to pick mine up today. I am not sure if thats the same thing you mean sorry if isnt.

edit@ 14 weeks left

i think you have untill 26 weeks to get it to your employer, im trying to remember when i got mine!!!

My mw gave me mine at my 24 week app but had to ask for it :)

Hi hun.... 26th week to your employer.... I would ring ya midwife and tell her you need it... she may be able to post it or leave it at your docs surgery for you to collect.

xx

Seems like they like to cut it close then! It's 15 weeks before due date, i.e 25 weeks that you're meant to give it to your employer.

I'll have to bug my MW as I will need it before I move next Friday! (I need it to claim my £30 voucher towards real nappies too!)

vochers towards real nappies? where do you get these?

sorry by the way I thought it was a different form you where talking about as it sounded like the one i am getting today off my doc.

Councils almost all have schemes to try and encourage use of real nappies but they offer varies a lot. You'll need to see what your council offers. You can find out online but I can't find the link, sorry!

have a matb1 form here filled in says on it you cant send it off before your 20 weeks left. Can be signed by doc or midwife i just called my doc and she left out for me. I dont know who to give it to asthe social asked me for it and now they dont need it. Probably for sure start loan.

I don't get mine til my 25 week appt either, it leaves me 2 days to get it in to my employer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"