maternity allowance

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Just wondering how long people have found its takes after sending their form off until you receive the initial letter saying if you qualify etc

Thanks

Me too, about 2 weeks but my midwife didnt fill in my matb1 correctly so i had to send it back again but it still went into my bank at the right time. They are really good with Maternity Allowance xx

mine took a week from when i sent it off to when i recieved a letter back saying im entitled, blah blah.

i sent my final form off (saying when i wanted it to start) 2 weeks ago and i've not had any money yet :( getting worried! x

My letter saying I qualified came pretty quickly (probably about a week I would say) but I had been warned it could take nearer a month when I rang to check they had received the forms ok.

EmmaLou - they only pay 2 weekly or monthly depending on what you requested so I bet you just missed a payment with the timing of sending your letter, I wouldn't worry too much, the first payment will catch you up, mne took nearly a month to come through (even though I'd asked for 2 weekly payments) but I got the back pay in the first one.

thanks JayDee - it's bad timing i think because now i don't have any money for Christmas if it doesn't come through :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"