Maternity bra alternative

sw2129

Reaction score
My bust has increased during the past couple of weeks and urgently need a maternity bra i knew that my local tesco stores done one but they never had one in my size so i tried asda and found something that is amazing:thumbup:
They are not maternity bras but are so comfy and fit very well, they are called George, 2 pack ladies light support bras non-wired, you get 2 for £3 which i think is amazing. I have also worn one overnight to see how it feels and its like not wereing one. I think i have saved lots of money now as maternity bras can be quite expensive.

just thought i would share this as its a great alternative i think!!

Thanks for sharing your find. Primark also do a fantastic non-wired tshirt bra in black and white that is just soooo comfy.

I'll have to have a look there then i have only got white ones!!

I'm off to ASDA to stock up! Fed up on limited bra's as maternity ones can be so expensive! Thanks :)

went to asda and got a sports bra cos I started joggin, and it's really comfy and don't see why it wldn't be great a bit later on in pregnancy, and asda do a wide range of sizes too.

Hi,

Thanks for this...my bust has also gone enormous during this pregnancy...just wondering if you know what size they go upto cup and back size? I'm about 34E/F now...they never seem to do my size though, its always 40E/F!! :(

I've just had a look at the packet and the sizes they do are :-
32 a,b
34 a,b,c
36 a,b,c
38 a,b,c
They dont do an E, They do have quite a lot of other bras there so you never know they may have a larger size in something a bit different.

Hope you find something soon xx

:( I HATE having big boobs...anyone wanna share some?! LOL

Another vote for asda bras, I bought their sports bra at £4 each and they are cotton (I hate man made fibres on my boobs and bits) My boobs have been quite comfy so far. I guess I'll buy nursing bras once little one is here, but until then it's cheap and cheerful all the way.

It's so frustrating they don't do them in bigger sizes though! They must realise that they are bras that are suitable for pregnant women, yet they stop at D cup usually. I'm an E so can't buy any of them :( xx

Why Maternity bras and not regular bras? I'm so confused!

I only used regular bras last time around... they were fine until baby was born, and I switched to nursing bras...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->