Maternity bra for big boobs.

vinnypeanut

Sleep deprived!!
Reaction score
Ive been looking for maternity bras. My boobs have been really achey and my nipples are very sore! My boobs are usually a 32G (but have already grown) and im a size 10-12. Can anyone recommend me some good reasonably priced maternity bras!?

Would be a huuuge relief....:flower:

A size 10/12 with 32g's???? I think my hubby would love to meet you lol! I'm in an F - luckily they've not gown yet which is good :) I got mine from mothercare on the the recomendation from a women at work and OMG do they make a difference!

Only thing I would say is go up a backsize as I bought a 32 also but over the last few weeks they got really tight over the back so went back for a 34

xx

yeah u will need to get a bigger size back aswel soon.

mothercare do a wide range sizes of bras but dont always trust them to messure u, i was messured there at a B cup when i was a E lol

if they dont have it in store they will order off the net for u x

Also maybe it is worth trying Bravissimo for maternity bras?
I found that Mothercare ones dont really fit me right...

I got mine from Bravissimo (I've gone up to a 34G) they are a little bit more expensive than mothercare but they really know what they are doing and the quality of the bras is so much better.

When you get to such big sizes, the cheaper stuff just doesn't seem good enough if you ask me...

i got one in bravissimo, i was around a 36F then i think! but tbh, i've gone back to my regular bras cos maternity ones do jack shit for your (.Y.)s and it barely looked like i even had a bra on :dohh:

I go to mothercare they do a wide range :flower:

im a 32 h and struggled,
Mothercare say they do them but i couldnt find any
Marksys didnt have any in either,
Bravissimo, were a bit expensive, if you have to get a few
In the end i resorted to ebay, the emily ones, they were cheap, they had a few colours but im pretty pleased with them.

I also have a mix of mothercare and bravissimo bras but the one I couldn't live without is my cariwell sleep bra, I was actually waking up with sore ribs/ back due to the increase in the size of my boobs but it made a difference as soon as I started wearing it at night.

Unfortunately with bigger sized bras I really do think that you get what you pay for. As money is tight I have just had to buy a bra every other month but now have a good selection, I have just tried to get bras that are highly adjustable with lots of back adjustment options and a couple that are much bigger in the cup to cover all eventualities.

Im a 32f pre pregnancy...my boobs havent really grown a lot, more filled out - i can def seeing myself need some more bras within the next few weeks.

Places i've tried and were shockingly useless - Mothercare (TINY sizes.. i tried on a 32G and it felt like it was 3 sizes too small!!) Marks and spencers (bras have no support whatsoever..great if you like your boobs pointed towards your ankles!!)

I got my last bra from debenhams - although they dont do a 32 back i bought 34 back and its just starting to fit just right!

Good luck in your quest for good bra's..it's a nightmare normally let alone when they are growing!! :(

x

I went up to a 36H when i was pregnant and breastfeeding and i found mothercare and mands bras didnt support, freya and fantasie bras snapped on the plastic clips (yes... all 6 of them that i had!) so i brought a Royce one and it was sooo comfortable and nice

im a 32 F, bought a nursing bra from tesco which is quite nice, but not tried their maternity bra (which i did see) kindof have to root at the back for our size tho x

i was a 36F b4 i got pg, am now a 36G. mothercare are amazing, as are la senza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->