Maternity briefs

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Do you girls use them?

i wasn't going to bother but have found myself being uncomfortable - like my breifs are not too small yet the top elastic bit at the front seem uncomfy ... does that make sense :blush: so wondered if there was a point to maternity briefs lol they just looked like normal knickers to me :baby:

Do you girls use them?

i wasn't going to bother but have found myself being uncomfortable - like my breifs are not too small yet the top elastic bit at the front seem uncomfy ... does that make sense :blush: so wondered if there was a point to maternity briefs lol they just looked like normal knickers to me :baby:
Well I never wore maternity knickers at all, just stuck to my normal ones and they were fine all the way through my pregnancy. Depends where abouts you wear them up to I suppose. I always wore/wear them low down where I wear my jeans? Other than that I don't know, sorry!

I don't have granny knickers :shock: :lol:

Mine come to below belly also hmmmm maybe I need to up a size :rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mothercare-6...goryZ314QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ewwww :rofl:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Condition: [/FONT]Used

lmao ugh. I can't stand knickers like that anyway.. I wear thongs most of the time.. can't go back to big knicks now. Def go up a bigger size, you need to be comfy!

I wear low rise undies which fall below my bump so they don't feel uncomfy at all, but try going one size up maybe? I was never a fan of those maternity briefs either. Even though I'm prego I still want to be cute!

i didnt use mat knickers either, i just brought cheapy tesco ones in a size bigger.

x

:rofl::rofl: 2nd hand knickers!!!

Im wearing M&S pants not mat ones though there comfy, i got a set from mothercare bra and mat pants and the pants are so so so comfy lol!
Think normal pants in a bigger size would be fine hun.
How many times did i type pants then!?:rofl:

I wore thongs all through pregnancy, I got a size up for the later stages.

Also........I never bought any of them throw away pants for after the birth. I just bought them really cheap big ones from Tesco, think it was 2 pairs for a quid, then threw them away instead!

What ya laughing at Sophie I'm buyiny em :trouble:

:rofl:

Think I'll just get the next size up - I get those [acks in tescos too layla high leg briefs or what ever lol

Sophie, 5 times LOL

PMSL @Ebay listing, thought that wasn't allowed ah well.....

I did buy maternity knicker when PG with Jack but only 'cos they were on sale at Mothercare very very comfy i might add

but going up a size would work just as well, thats what i did with Em

Think I'll just get the next size up - I get those [acks in tescos too layla high leg briefs or what ever lol

lol yeah, the black and white ones hehe!

I got a pack of 5 pink and white ones this time, coz they are a size bigger they are a bit grannyish lol but very comfy

x

i wore thongs all thro wi chloe :blush: and granny pants wi callum, i found they used to roll down tho lol, i was wearing 2 sizes bigger so i had a saggy arse but ahh they were comfy! i got cheapies out of ethalls :D

I bought some of those paper disposable crap knickers but they wouldn't go over my fat hips so I chucked them out. I don't see the need for disposable knicks when you can buy cotton ones so cheap now anyway.. I just used some "old" (not old, but unused sort of ones that you only use for that time of the month) ones and they were fine, didn't even need binning.. I did though just in case you're all thinking im a dirty bitch.

Do you usually bleed LOADS? I mean, I did bleed a lot.. but do people usually get blood stained knicks? sorry for the info and questions!

i binned loads of mine, i bled loads, and leaked mainly wen i was asleep, (sleep on side) was no biggie tho, just slept on a towel or incontince pad

i binned loads of mine, i bled loads, and leaked mainly wen i was asleep, (sleep on side) was no biggie tho, just slept on a towel or incontince pad
Did you have a lot of stitches? if thats tmi just say!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too late i already ordered them :p

:lol: Sophie

lol yeah, the black and white ones hehe!

I got a pack of 5 pink and white ones this time, coz they are a size bigger they are a bit grannyish lol but very comfy

x
My OH calls them school girl knickers :rofl:

I got maternity thongs from mothercare with madeleine to wear when i was PG they were comfy :)

With ellie i wore sloggies Expensive but bloody comfy :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"