Maternity clothes already!? Please say it's not just me!

B

became

Is anyone else in maternity clothes, already? :haha: I'm only 6 weeks, but I feel massive. I've gone from flat tummy, to this.. Am I the only one? :dohh: X

I haven't had to switch to maternity clothes yet but I have noticed that I have a bulge in my lower belly where as I usually have a flat tummy too. I wish it was from baby and not just bowel distention because that makes me feel fat but at least it is because of the baby that I have a slight bump. I do find myself gravitating more towards my maxi dresses and skirts though since they are looser and give more in the tummy. I can still fit in my jeans but the waist is getting tighter.

I can still fit in the same clothes but they are tighter and I have a noticeable belly that I can't breathe in now. I am 10 weeks 3 days now. I have been bloated on and off since about 6 weeks. Some days I would have a bump and others back to flat. Now I definitely can't breathe it in and I am not flat x

I'm not yet, but I bought loads already just because I love to shop and decided to start my wardrobe early :D

I have huge bloat. I feel horrible!!! You are not alone!!

I have a huge bloat, whereas previously I had a cute small tum. It was sudden, 6 wks and bam belly. I can still wear all of my clothes and am only up 2 lbs but all in my belly.

I am so bloated and I'm only a little over 5 weeks. I was a big girl to start with, but I am seriously like a size or two bigger, pretty much overnight. I had to break out my maternity pants and bigger shirts already. They say you show faster with your second, third etc...but come on, this is a bit too early, lol! I'm hoping to bloat eases up a bit soon.

Im not ready for maternity clothes yet but im cominf up to 6 weeks and have a little buldge, i can no longer button my trousers and jeans are just not opptional

This is my fourth pregnancy with one right on top of the other. My stomach muscles are shot from all these babies. Lol. I get huuuuuuuge when pregnant. I always get asked if its triplets or greater by the time I reach 7 months along in a pregnancy. Funny, folks. No, I'm just gigantic. I look like a normal 7 month pregnant folk these days. I'm almost 6 weeks along. id just lost 70 pounds after my last baby and am already having to wear my old shirt size and stretchy shorts. I haven't gained any weight, just BLOAT!!! No, you're not alone!

I just had my first in May 2014 and I'm almost 10 weeks with my 2nd. Maternity jeans and capris are my best friend. Love them! I'm not going to be uncomfortable. My boobs are so huge and swollen now the maternity shirts are starting to make their way into the rotation. Who cares how early it's is, be comfortable :)

I have a huge bloat belly. I look like I'm 5 months pregnant! I have had to wear my belly band or maternity pants. It's crazy!

I read recently that you will show quicker with a second and subsequent pregnancy than a first because everything has already been stretched! I don't have a flat tum so it might take longer to show.

8w1d and I am soooo ready to get a Bella Band tomorrow while I am in town. I do not have any maternity clothes because my youngest is almost 10. It is time to start looking into getting some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"