Maternity clothes anyone?

Second pregnancy for me.

I'm 7 weeks and been having to do the hair bobble jobby. My jeans dig in me all day if I don't. Then once I've eaten, it's instant bloat, bobble off, zip down and look like I'm 20 weeks first time round. Dreading the size of my bump towards the end of this pregnancy. Leggings are even uncomfortable for me too.

I'm gutted I sold all my maternity clothes last year.

Second pregnancy for me.

I'm 7 weeks and been having to do the hair bobble jobby. My jeans dig in me all day if I don't. Then once I've eaten, it's instant bloat, bobble off, zip down and look like I'm 20 weeks first time round. Dreading the size of my bump towards the end of this pregnancy. Leggings are even uncomfortable for me too.

I sold a lot of mine too! I only have a handful of stuff now. And only about 4 things to wear this winter.

Second pregnancy for me.

I sold a lot of mine too! I only have a handful of stuff now. And only about 4 things to wear this winter.

I didn't think I'd need them anytime soon :dohh: I went on eBay after replying to this, won 4 pairs of maternity jeans/trousers for £4.12 inc postage :D I don't mind winter as such cause it's just long jumpers and cardigans. I found I wore a lot of OH's tshirts during my last pregnancy too. I'm gonna go up a dress size in tops instead of spending an extra £10-15 extra for maternity.

I just bought two pairs of maternity jeans yesterday and a winter jacket. I'm 13 weeks with my 3rd and my jacket is already feeling constricting lol. I didn't wear maternity jeans with my first pregnancy, all my usual jeans still fit right up until the end. DH was giggling at me yesterday at our U/S because when I undid my pants there was an elastic holding it together lol! I was like "don't laugh, it works!" Lol so he bought me new jeans, couple shirts and a jacket lol I love him. Oh yeah they were all from Old Navy :) it felt so good not to spend like $135 for a winter jacket at Thyme! My jacket cost $64 :thumbup:

I ended up going to Good Will today and got 4-5 tops and I found some super cute crib bedding! It was only $1 and so cute I couldn't pass it up!! And I hit up Old Navy and got a pair of maternity pants :)

Been wearing early maternity pants for a couple of days. Nice not to have the belly pinching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->