Maternity clothes. Canada?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by zlrckbdp, Nov 14, 2011.

1. zlrckbdp

zlrckbdp Well-Known Member

Any Canadian galls know some good online stores to order cute maternity clothes? ( not to expensive )

There is not one maternity store in the town I live.. only place thats sells maternity is Walmart, so at baby class everyone is wearing the same thing :dohh:

2. bumpin2012

bumpin2012 Finally complete

Thyme Maternity sells some clothing through babiesrus.ca
    And I think Motherhodd Maternity has an online store.
    Its not wal mart cheap, but I dont think the prices are unreasonable. I think the clothing is comparable to most other clothing store prices.

3. MrsMystery

MrsMystery Hubby, Me, DD and Pup!

Thyme's jeans are SOOO comfortable! And they have a decent variety of cuts and washes to choose from.

If you have Mexx and Gap anywhere in a mall near you, they usually have a maternity section also. Albeit, a very small selection but still, at least it's more "in fashion".

Sorry, not sure if they have online stores to shop from.

4. bumpin2012

bumpin2012 Finally complete

I LOVE my thyme mat jeans! They were worth every penny!

5. JessPape

JessPape Myself, Husband, DD

Does Walmart still sell mat clothes? I was looking the other day and didnt see any :( my town doesn't have any either, so ive been looking online.. check out sears... Though i think im just gonna look in to heavey yoga pants and nice shirts if i can...

6. DollPosse

DollPosse Well-Known Member

I bought mine from Thyme and Motherhood. Mex has nice stuff too but they do run smaller in size sizes. I am a 12 and they run too small for my bump at only 19 weeks in their xl, and I don't even wear an xl usually. So just a heads up on that one.

I think Thyme and Motherhood really don't sell quality clothes for their prices. Everything I have bought from both I was told that they shrink horribly, and they do. I have had to wash most by hand or use a super gentle cycle and hang dry which is irritating. I only buy from them because there are no other choices. Here Old Navy, and Gap I have to order online from the States, and I don't want to do that because I like ot try clothes on first. It sucks I know. lol