Maternity clothes. Canada?

zlrckbdp

Reaction score
Any Canadian galls know some good online stores to order cute maternity clothes? ( not to expensive )

There is not one maternity store in the town I live.. only place thats sells maternity is Walmart, so at baby class everyone is wearing the same thing :dohh:

Thyme Maternity sells some clothing through babiesrus.ca
And I think Motherhodd Maternity has an online store.
Its not wal mart cheap, but I dont think the prices are unreasonable. I think the clothing is comparable to most other clothing store prices.

Thyme's jeans are SOOO comfortable! And they have a decent variety of cuts and washes to choose from.

If you have Mexx and Gap anywhere in a mall near you, they usually have a maternity section also. Albeit, a very small selection but still, at least it's more "in fashion".

Sorry, not sure if they have online stores to shop from.

I LOVE my thyme mat jeans! They were worth every penny!

Does Walmart still sell mat clothes? I was looking the other day and didnt see any :( my town doesn't have any either, so ive been looking online.. check out sears... Though i think im just gonna look in to heavey yoga pants and nice shirts if i can...

I bought mine from Thyme and Motherhood. Mex has nice stuff too but they do run smaller in size sizes. I am a 12 and they run too small for my bump at only 19 weeks in their xl, and I don't even wear an xl usually. So just a heads up on that one.

I think Thyme and Motherhood really don't sell quality clothes for their prices. Everything I have bought from both I was told that they shrink horribly, and they do. I have had to wash most by hand or use a super gentle cycle and hang dry which is irritating. I only buy from them because there are no other choices. Here Old Navy, and Gap I have to order online from the States, and I don't want to do that because I like ot try clothes on first. It sucks I know. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->