Maternity Clothes

MMAmummy

Mum to 2 boys & WTT #3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 9w 5d just now and feeling so bloated already. I think I'm going to have to get some maternity jeans. Where would you reccommend for these that are nice but not too expensive?

Thanks xx

I'm coming up for 9 weeks but am yet to dig out my maternity stuff! When I had Alex, I had the adjustable jeans from TopShop - they were superb. I've still got them and used to wear them long after I'd had Alex (with the buttons done right up tho!!). x

I've got new look jeans again. Loved them in my last pregnancy but I've gone up a size since then so had to get more. I bought the under the bump £15 skinny jeans. I think there may be a 25% off code on hot UK deals at the moment.

Next is where I've got the majority of my maternity clothes from, things from New Look are also nice too!

I guess it depends on where you are from? Burlington and old Navy are my top picks for brand new. But I also shopped used and found some good stuff.

I got some stuff last week from Kohl's online at awesome prices... shopped from the clearence stuff ;)

I got a belly band and one pair of jeans from old navy. I plan to go to Burlington when I start showing more but I was so bloated at 8/9 weeks that my normal jeans didnt fit.

I love new look and asos but also swear by ebay! Just bought myself a 3 piece maternity/nursing pyjama set (top, bottoms and light dressing gown) for £25 which will be perfect for my hospital bag when time comes too. Also a wrap cardigan from jojomamanbebe brand new for £20!

I would check secondhand shops before buying new. You can find great deals sometimes, and then if you grow a lot or your shape really changes and you need a different size later in the pregnancy, you haven't spent too much. I found that what was comfortable in first trimester wasn't always what I wanted once I started really showing.

I had to go into my maternity jeans and work trousers last week, mainly for comfort. I got mine from Blooming Marvellous at Mothercare. H & M is great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->