Maternity clothes.

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's still early for sure but I'm just wondering where to get / what brand has the best maternity leggings? Also, where can I find affordable maternity tunics?

Looking for affordable but good quality!

Thanks 😊

I find primarks leggings or ur local cheap clothing shops usual leggings are just as good as maternity leggings hun they've never done me any wrong other than that u would say mothercare or next ? Or even dunes and tesco and asda xoxo

I buy all my mat clothes from walmart. They dont sell them in store but you can buy them online and return them in store if you want. Orders over $50 ship to home for free or you can have them shipped to store and picked up for free. I love the Planet Motherhood Maternity Full-Panel 5-Pocket Bootcut Jeans for $14 sometimes on sale for less, the leggings sell for around $8 they also have capris and skinny styles. I'm 5'8" 165lbs and buy the lrg jeans and medium leggings.

I'm from Maine too :) I get my leggings from Motherhood Maternity. I wore them during my first pregnancy and they are comfy!! The price I think is around 20 dollars and they have capris and full length. The tunics are a little more expensive but they have sales. Try Old Navy and Burlington Coat Factory also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->