maternity clothes!!!!!

Reaction score
How long are you waiting after your bfp to buy maternity clothes? I dragged DH into destination maternity this evening and really wanted to buy some clothes. They have some cute clothes out for the fall. But alas i did not. Because that would just be jinxing myself:dohh::haha:

I bought a shirt a while back because it was on clearance. Other than that, I will probably wait until it becomes a necessity.

It is exciting, though. :)

I am waiting until it is a necessity. We just bought a house, I already am lacking clothes space, and honestly I hate shopping. So I am putting it off

I just can't help myself but to want to buy them. I know I'm thinking ahead a bit much but in very hopeful. We'll see ina few days time if it's a necessity soon or not :D

How long are you waiting after your bfp to buy maternity clothes? I dragged DH into destination maternity this evening and really wanted to buy some clothes. They have some cute clothes out for the fall. But alas i did not. Because that would just be jinxing myself:dohh::haha:

Only when I have to. I'll probably put a savings aside for it because they're so cute and expensive. I love motherhood maternity but they cost a small fortune when buying more than 2-3 things. Lol it's all so cute and fun! Can't wait! I should really start saving for other things as well. I forget I no longer have baby items. It's like starting over aside from some clothes I saved from my previous two. I had planned to buy the rocker I want this time, one of the big chair types that are so comfy! Yay! So exciting

I'm def waiting until after my 12 week scan until I buy anything at all 😊 Can't wait until I can actually do that as never got through the first tri before. One day I will and I will be soooooooo excited!!!! :)

When I got pregnant in July, the only thing I bought from the maternity store was some sleeping/nursing bras. My boobs were hurting so bad at night. I was almost needing maternity clothes at 6.5 weeks due to bloating, but my mom was going to buy them for me as a birthday present so I waited. Well, I don't need them anymore :( So this time around definitely waiting until we see a healthy ultrasound and a heartbeat.. then whenever I need them I will get them. At least I still have the bras. I couldn't look at them for a while and had to hide them.

My bestie saved all of her mat clothes since we're the same size and she's all done. And then when one of her friends was all done ttc this summer, she gathered them up too along with a bassinet, cloth diapers and some other gear. She wanted to drop it all off after our wedding since we'd be TTC, but I told her it just feels wrong. Like fairycat, I don't think I could handle that stuff in the house if we MC, and I'd rather wait until after the 12 weeks just in case. The most I do right now is pin things on pinterest :)

I just keep eyeing down destination maternity. I'm waiting for a positive so i can officially buy some jeans. Mine are a little snug right now. :/ i think I'm retaining water.

I haven't bought any maternity clothes but I have seen a lot of cute baby clothes that I have been sooo tempted to buy but I feel like my bf is judging me for considering it, and I am kind of judging myself. It's not that weird right!? Better to be prepared I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->