• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

maternity clothes

bee0633

Reaction score
At what point did you start purchasing and wearing maternity clothes? I was miserable at work today because my pants were snug... I did the hair band trick when I got home and felt so much better. I just feel it is too early I'm only 8+4... I'm so afraid I'm going to gain too much weight I've already gained 8 pounds, my doctor said not to worry about it we will worry about weight on second trimester.

The day I announced my pregnancy to my parents, my mother bought me 2 pairs of maternity jeans (Kohls has a good sale). I'm only 8 weeks now and not showing yet, but they're so comfortable and fit perfect! It certainly helps my bloating feel better. I wouldn't have thought about getting maternity clothes this early, but I'm certainly glad my mom did.

So I'd say go ahead and grab a nice pair of maternity pants, they're worth it! No one will know you're wearing them if your shirt is long enough. :)

I had to use a rubber band starting week 6. By week 14 I couldn't. I gave up. Told my boss earlier than I wanted just so I could start wearing mat jeans to work lol

From before I found out I was pregnant I hated the feel of jeans or anything snug across my stomach so I'd been living in jersey bottoms and leggings anyway and that's not changed, I've bought some maternity leggings mainly because I needed new leggings anyways so figured I should probably just get maternity ones and they are sooo comfy. Once I'm around 16-20 weeks I will probably get some maternity jeans and a few other bits but until then I'm happy in maxi skirts, dresses and leggings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"