maternity clothes?

sam1984

Reaction score
dont want to spend alot on maternity clothes as you never get enough wear out of them, so does any one know where i can get some nice maternity clothes from that dont cost loads.
i looked in matalan at the weekend because we were there anyway and everything seemes to be very dark colours for bottoms and white tops which are not a good idea with young children and it all looked very boring

iv looked at peacocks they have stuff and new look online hunni!! xx

New Look, ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, Next, George at Asda all do nice maternity range x

I got a bundle off Ebay which cost £20 for 25 items. That means I can add a few extra bits and pieces for a full maternity wardrobe at a fraction of the cost. Ebay also do a lot of single maternity clothes. So you maybe you could get the maternity jeans from ebay and then get your tops new. A lot of maternity stuff thats sold has hardly been used.

Are you in the States? Try Old Navy or even Target.

Old Navy has some nice strech fabric fold over skirts that I just bought for $15. They aren't even maternity since I don't quite need maternity clothes yet- but they are soft, comfy and stretchy. Best part is that as my belly grows, instead of folding over the top of the skirt I can just pull it up over my belly. Thier tank tops are also very long so you can probally get away with a med/large while you're still in the early stages.

try your local freecycle or netmums boards lots of ladies on sell their maternity gear or give it away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->