Maternity Jeans

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Anyone else in them yet? I am and they keep falling down :haha: I'm too big for my normal jeans but these are just ridiculous I bought the right size. They have an under the bump elastic from Newlook.
Driving me potty keep pulling the up they would litrally fall down by my ankles haha. They are meant to be skinny fit.:dohh:

Anyone else having a jeangate dilemma.

Ugh, I find even with my big belly now, under the bump jeans fall down all the time! I find them really quite annoying! At the same time, I hate high waisted jeans, so I don't much enjoy over the bump jeans! Doh! I still wear them though as they do stay up better!

In the early days, I just rolled my over the bump ones down a bit to make a quite tight (but not uncomfortable) mid bump band. That worked quite well for me? Could be worth a try? Either that or maternity leggings are a delight! Mine are from New Look, I live in them when not at work!

:thumbup: I'll look into the mid bump band. I hate having a saggy bottom!:haha: feels urgh..

I definitely have the same problem with my so-called skinny jeans with inset elastic over the front pockets. My solution is wear a loose belt with them for now...just tight enough to keep them up over my hips. Even with just a little bloat, I can't stand regular pants on my belly at this point.

I saw this elastic clip device in a fabric store (looked a bit like mitten clips) that is supposed to help by only tightening up the back of your pants. I might try to rig something similar with some elastic lacing.

The only ones I ever found I liked were over the bump ones. The under the bump ones just fall down and aren't comfortable. You also might need to play with sizes. You may not be the same size in maternity as you are in normal clothes, sometimes they run bigger or smaller. You may also just not fit in them well yet. I remember last time I was in leggings by 6 weeks, but actually maternity jeans and trousers were still a little loose.

I bought a belly band so I can wear my normal jeans for a bit longer. Worth every penny!

I'm nervous about getting into maternity jeans because I have enough trouble getting regular jeans to fit! My work's dress code requires jeans & black or white T-shirt.

I always found over bump ones better. I bought some the other day and I was still having to pull those up. :dohh: my jeans and work trousers and starting to get uncomfortable so I'm going to have to switch soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->