Maternity Leggings...

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has invested in a good pair of maternity leggings (over the bump ones) as i am in great need of a pair!! Can anyone recommend some?
Bump has had a bit of a growth spurt over the last week or so!!

Believe it or not I got a pair in New Look and a pair from George at Asda.....both over bump and VERY comfy the George ones are better quality but at about £8 both pairs are great!!!!

I don't know if you're in the UK but I got some fab ones from New Look. They were £14 each (although I managed to find a pair reduced to £3 somehow!) and are soooo comfy, i've lived in them since i bought them!

I've never worn leggins before as I didn't think I had the legs for them but they look fab with a nice long top

Dorothy Perkins.... fantastic..... £8 a pair too! Love them!!

I was looking at the ones in dorothy perkins on the internet before, think i will have a little look at those and have a quick look in new look too, thanks for replies xxxx

i found some amazing leggings in next there not maternity but go over my bump very thick so when you bend down they ant all see through highly recommend them £8!!! :happydance: xx

I got mine from ASOS for £12, they have an elasticated bit under the foot.

i got mine in the rodgers and rodgers bit at matalan, not maternity but a perfect fit and down to £4 lol

I live in mine, they're so comfy. H&M and New Look are the best I have. I bought the 12 ones from ASOS but to be honest I'm going to complain and hopefully get a refund because they're so thin they're pretty see through and they've gone really bobbly and blergh after wearing them only once! xx

Yeah new look ones are great and are really comfy. And quite cheap

Anyone seen any that are under the bump?

i have the new look ones and i practically live in them! looking to get another pair

I got mine from H&M this time and they knock the spots off the Mothercare ones IMO :D

I think they were £12.

Peacocks do good quality over the bump ones for £8! x

I got mine from Topshop maternity and thier comfy as x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"