maternity pads?

Wriggley

Reaction score
silly question concidering it were only 2 and half years ago i did all this! but what materni9ty pads are you ladies planning on getting?

i went into asda the other day to get some for my hospital bag and they only had little angels ones - does anyone know if these are good?

can anyone recommend some decent ones?

Boots own I've bought as these were recommended to me.

£1.05 for 10.

I got the Mothercare ones, they seem very soft and are very long. My Lo stuck one to the laminate floor aswell and it literally wouldnt come off so hopefully they nice and sturdy too lol.

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ack/382349,default,pd.html#q=maternity towels

I just got cheap ones last time but used hospital ones, they were much comfier!

I used mothercare ones last time and thought they were good, I've bought a few packs of the asda ones this time, hope they're okay, haven't heard anything bad about them so far x

I bought wilkinsons own brand and did last time. Seemed to be enough :) and cheaper too (£1 for 10)

Boots own I've bought as these were recommended to me.

£1.05 for 10.

I used these too - the thick ones for the early days and the thin ones for the weeks after xxx

With my last baby girl 1 year ago I used the Little Angels brand from Asda and they were really good, I have stocked up on these for this time round, they were comfy and didnt cause any leaks :thumbup: my mum bought me two packs of Kotex maxi night time towels for my hospital bag and I remember the last time after the heavy period ended I used Always night pads then again I didnt really bleed too bad in my opinion and I was expecting a flood of blood when it was more like a heavy period constantly.

I have boots pads then will move on to always night time pads x

I got mine in mothercare they were cheaper than asda and there were more in the pack, they have wings too :D

I used the asda little angels after i had my son and found them brilliant, really soft and comfortable and did the job!

I've got the boots ones but it's a total guess and the only ones I can only get up here

Only bought 1 pack so far for hospital bag and got boots ones which I used last time too as well as sainsburys own x

I used boots and asda little angels last time and they r both good ive bought 2 packs of each and got a pack of wilkinsons ones to try

Ive just bought Always Night time pads and always thick absorbant ones with wings, so there stay in place...

Im having a c-section (3rd one) and i dont tend to bleed very much afterwards, so i just get the normal sanitary towels :)

Hey! I got a couple packs of Asda and a couple of Tesco ones. I heard you shouldn't use the ones with wings if you get stitches as they can pull them out, don't know how true this is though, just something I read so I avoided wings lol! :)

well I had stitches with both my babies and used ones with wings and no pulling of anything :) so dont worry about that xx

Ive got tescos own used them last time had no problems with them... I was on always normal pads within a wk anyways

The Always infinity pads are great especially in the summer as they keep you feeling really dry. And be sure to get the overnight kind or any kind of long pad as you will be doing a lot of sitting especially if you BF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->