Maternity Photos

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting maternity photo's done throughout this whole process?

one of my really good friends is starting a photography company and to get started she is asking for people to model and get pictures for free to help set up her portfolio.

On November 16th I will be a model...so we shall see how it goes.

If anyone is in Edmonton and interested I could give you her website and you could contact her.

:blush: I will share all of them once they are done.....

:hug:

sorry for the pointless post!

Ooh - sounds like a great opportunity! If she pays travel expenses, then I'm happy to travel over fron the sunny UK to help her out!!!:rofl:

ooh i cant wait to see

i did wanna get some done but tbh i still dont think i look that pregnant so will prob wait till i am about 38 weeks lol if i do get some done, so i look pregnant in them :)

Ooh - sounds like a great opportunity! If she pays travel expenses, then I'm happy to travel over fron the sunny UK to help her out!!!:rofl:

lol.....I will see what she says! :rofl:

I had some scheduled to be done a couple of weeks ago but it fell through because the flaky model my friend was supposed to be shooting cancelled on him. So we're just waiting to see if he gets any work booked for his studio in the next couple of weeks ...

I hope we manage too i really want some!!

ooh i cant wait to see

i did wanna get some done but tbh i still dont think i look that pregnant so will prob wait till i am about 38 weeks lol if i do get some done, so i look pregnant in them :)

that is why I am waiting until the 16th...I will be 31 weeks by then and showing more. fingers crossed!!

:hugs:

How exciting! I bet you can't wait!!! x

I am a little terrified....I am not light weight and some of the pics are a little more skin-baring then I am use too....:blush:

yeh but ull be showing off ur baby, bear in mind this isnt a page 3 shot lol

i bet u look gorgeous babe

xxx

Can't wait to see the results!

I took a standard 'from the side' photo at different intervals to compare, although last one don;t look that differnt.

Made my mum take a load of me at 27 weeks (see Av) and I'm so glad I did, pregnancy won;t last forever (or so I'm reliably informed)>

I would recommend them i just got some done and i am really happy with them

Awwww i'd have LOVED to have got some done :( I really should get some photos in of my bump covered up :lol:

I would love to get some done. Youll have to show us once you have them!

That sounds exciting! I hope they turn out well Jaylene!

Congratulations n Thanks so much for this thread..I been so busy I forgot to get my pics done..Its my 1st pregnancy too.My sister in law is going to do mine..yipee so excited..Im going to look up pregnancy poses n backgrounds..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->