maternity pics?

rockabillymom

Punk Rock Mama of 2
Reaction score
I want my maternity pics like this :( I wish arizona wasnt such a baren waterless wasteland :( My pics are coming up Febuary 20th.. Anyone else getting them done?

https://offbeatmama.com/2010/03/hawaii-maternity-portrait

wowww they look nice!! I wish I could have some like that!
I made some DIY pictures today, student budget and all that! here are a few :)
I can't wait to see what yours look like!!

Attachments

• IMG_0595EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0595EDIT.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0524EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0524EDIT.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0614EDITB.jpg
    IMG_0614EDITB.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0599EDITCROP.jpg
    IMG_0599EDITCROP.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
Cute we are having a friend who is photographer do ours. She is only charging us 50$. We are just looking for an outdoor location right now...yours are adorable though :)

haa thanks :)
it's very handy having friends to do favours like this for us :D my sister's boyfriend took mine. I'm very pleased otherwise I wouldn't of had any, and time is going so fast atm that LO will be here before we know it and picture opportunity has gone!
xxxx

Oi I know. Im getting antsy I want to see her so bad already!

I want to do some more, I just don't have the energy lol.
I love that womans hair colour! Totally jealous...

Me too. If my hair was so short I would totally do it. It would take forever to bleach all the black outta my hair though :( its a pain in the ass to keep up on too!

Me too. If my hair was so short I would totally do it. It would take forever to bleach all the black outta my hair though :( its a pain in the ass to keep up on too!

I have weird purply hair at the moment, I tried to get it red and it went purple haha. As soon as the baby is born Im bleaching it and dying it blue again, I miss my blue hair :(

I have 1 more week of beauty school left so im thinking of having them bleach it for me. Ive been doing it black lately and its just not staying in my hair. I love being a bright red head so ive been contemplating going back with just a little big ot black here and there

Don't you have the desert in Arizona, you could take the photos there?

Desert is pretty boring... I wanted something more flowing and less hot lol. Ill figure a place out ; )

I'm getting some done in about 3 weeks - a friend of a friend is doing them for me as she is trying to put a portfolio together and do it professionally. I can't wait!

x

I'm having mine done today and lucky for me my lil sis is a trainee photographer so I am getting them free plus hubby is a printer so won't even have to pay for large prints!!
Also I'm completely comfortable infrount of my sis so I can get naked and not stress out about it lol!!
We are gunna do a mix of shots inside and out xx

I really wanna get one done now seeing some of your pics however not got the money after 4d scan & having to buy baby stuff next month :( maybe il get the OH or a friend to take some, dont think they will come out as well tho

awww those are goregus! i want to do maternity pics but am not sure if we will have the money =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->