Matrenity Pads

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
Just wondering if Boots Maternity Pads are good?
I tend to like Boots own brand things but do not wnna make a mistake in this area!!
They come in packs of 10 for 99p

Other reccommendations are appreciated.

Also...
Maternity Mats... Is a 5 pack enough or should I get 2 5 packs? (5pk £3.99)

I was thinking of buying 4 packs of 10 maternity pads and 2 packs of the 12 slim maternity pads for when the flow slows. Does anyone know if that will be enough?

Buy enough for at least 3 months of usage. The first two weeks or so the bleeding is quite a lot and you will go through many of them fast,so you will need them for sure.

I got 2 packs of the boots last time & it was enough for me before I moved onto ALways Ultra Strong flow/nighttime. I have bought the same again this time & will buy more if needed.

I've bought 5 packs of the huge maternity ones (from different supermarkets) and also 2 packs of always nighttime with wings.

I think at first I'm going to use an always pad, with a maternity one on top. Then slowly move to the always on thier own.

As someone said, I think most women always need more than what they buy! If you can get to shops easily I'd buy a few of each (thick mat ones, thin mat ones and normal pads) and see which you prefer. Then you just pop out (if that's possible with a newborn!) and buy more.

there grt thats all i used and i bled awfully aswell x

I have no idea how good they are but I have 3 packs of superdrug ones, and 2 of boots, and also have the boots matress pad protector things :) I didnt buy the boots ultra slim ones as I thought £1.99 for 10 was a bit OTT! might as well buy some always or something by then :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->