Matrenity Pads

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by DueMarch2nd, Dec 20, 2009.

1. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

Just wondering if Boots Maternity Pads are good?
    I tend to like Boots own brand things but do not wnna make a mistake in this area!!
    They come in packs of 10 for 99p

Other reccommendations are appreciated.

Also...
    Maternity Mats... Is a 5 pack enough or should I get 2 5 packs? (5pk £3.99)

2. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

I was thinking of buying 4 packs of 10 maternity pads and 2 packs of the 12 slim maternity pads for when the flow slows. Does anyone know if that will be enough?

3. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Buy enough for at least 3 months of usage. The first two weeks or so the bleeding is quite a lot and you will go through many of them fast,so you will need them for sure.

4. Caz-x

Caz-x ʚϊɞ

I got 2 packs of the boots last time & it was enough for me before I moved onto ALways Ultra Strong flow/nighttime. I have bought the same again this time & will buy more if needed.

5. Boomerslady

Boomerslady Well-Known Member

I've bought 5 packs of the huge maternity ones (from different supermarkets) and also 2 packs of always nighttime with wings.

I think at first I'm going to use an always pad, with a maternity one on top. Then slowly move to the always on thier own.

As someone said, I think most women always need more than what they buy! If you can get to shops easily I'd buy a few of each (thick mat ones, thin mat ones and normal pads) and see which you prefer. Then you just pop out (if that's possible with a newborn!) and buy more.

6. abbysbaby

abbysbaby Guest

oh i guess al have to stock up on more then!! x

7. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

there grt thats all i used and i bled awfully aswell x

8. thechaosismex

thechaosismex Well-Known Member

I have no idea how good they are but I have 3 packs of superdrug ones, and 2 of boots, and also have the boots matress pad protector things :) I didnt buy the boots ultra slim ones as I thought £1.99 for 10 was a bit OTT! might as well buy some always or something by then :) x