mattress protectors

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so i have just been going over my list of what i still need and i have down that i need 4x mattress protectors and 1x waterproof matress protector

if im gettin a waterproof one do i really need the normal ones? is it better to have a cottony one over the waterproof one or doesnt it make much difference?

thanks

xxx

My matress came with waterproof thing :shrug: I have no idea i still havent taken it out the box yet so i'm not sure what i need or anything... hmmm... me thinks i'm leaving this all a bit late now!!

Waterproof liners make the bed sweaty so I would put something fabric over the top.

Why do you need 4????

You can get some nice waterproof mattress protectors now that aren't all sweaty and crackly. I think I got the kids' from Matalan

Am I being hugely stupid asking when / what they're for? :blush:

Am I being hugely stupid asking when / what they're for? :blush:

i'm guessing leakages and puke:blush:

i have no idea i wouldnt mind knowing myelf, asit one thing i hadnt thought of

The mattress we're getting is breathable waterproof anyway so we've just got sheets. Though actually we probably should get a mattress protector too. After all we use one on all our other beds...

Elm - you can get maternity mattress protectors for that very reason!

I am definatly getting them in case some pee comes through on the matress. cot mattress.

I picked some up the other week from Ikea!!

x

I am definatly getting them in case some pee comes through on the matress. cot mattress.

:rofl:I thought you meant your mattress:dohh:

My cot mattress has a zip off washable cover and a waterproof bit underneath so the mattress doesn't spoil. You can get Pampers disposable bed protectors too to put under your sheet....they're like huge Pampers changing mats....in case you piss the bed:rofl::blush:....I meant for the cot/childs bed really:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->