MAX MICHAEL ROBERTS ~ born 27th September but only just home!!....PHOTOS NOW ADDED :)

Your son is such a cutie! I'm sorry you had to go through all of that heartache, but I'm so glad he's finally home. Congratulations!

Congratulations hun n sorry u have had it hard the first few weeks. Glad he is home now and you are a family :) bless, he is a gorg likle boy x

He is your little fighter and everything you go through together makes you stronger as a family. So happy for you xx

sorry you had such a traumatic experience. Glad everything is going well now! He is gorgeous - a real treasure to you. Congratulations!

Sounds like a really traumatic experience for u hun, glad everything turned out OK in the end!! He's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!

How are you all getting on now honey?
great birth story and glad you're all together...

Hey, this was a shock..was flicking through birth announcements when i noticed my little man...I thought someone had stolen my name...:rofl:

We are doing brilliantly well thank you, Max is growing away and I am so in love with everything about him! :cloud9:

I bet you are getting excited now LittlePickle, not long until d-day for you! :happydance:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->