maxi cosi car seats..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by baybee123, Dec 11, 2009.

1. baybee123

baybee123 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

hiii posting to see if any of you girls can help me?

what it is, is im looking to buy a maxi cosi car seat so fit on my pram so im wondering if any of you know where they have promotions on them or where i can get it cheaper than most places? :thumbup:

xxx

2. twiggy56

twiggy56 Mummy expecting #2

Well it probably isnt much help but i ordered the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat from a site called www.very.co.uk and there was a promotional offer on for £30 off for new customers so i ended up getting it brand new for £85!!

the deal isnt on just now but it may pop back up in the near future...so just to let you know to keep an eye on it! Sorry couldnt be of more immediate use!

xx

3. twiggy56

twiggy56 Mummy expecting #2

oops, double post :dohh:

xx

4. SarTheBear

SarTheBear Phoebe Bear's Mummy! xx

I don't know the exact seller, but, my brothers bought my LO's Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix from a seller/shop on ebay. It was brand new in it's plastic and box, they had excellent feedback and it was nearly £30 cheaper than i had found it anywhere else.

You could search for them on ebay or else, if you are interested, i can ask my brother what the seller was called.

Sorry i couldn't be more help!

Sar xx :flower:

5. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Ebay maybe?

You may get a good deal on a new one :)

6. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

EBAY =D

They go dirrrt cheap all the time! and theirs a better selection of colours cause the new ones are boooring :lol:

7. Luna

Luna Mum of two

Good safety record on these - planning to get one myself but as part of a bundle deal for our travel system.