maxi cosi car seats..

baybee123

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
hiii posting to see if any of you girls can help me?

what it is, is im looking to buy a maxi cosi car seat so fit on my pram so im wondering if any of you know where they have promotions on them or where i can get it cheaper than most places? :thumbup:

xxx

Well it probably isnt much help but i ordered the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat from a site called www.very.co.uk and there was a promotional offer on for £30 off for new customers so i ended up getting it brand new for £85!!

the deal isnt on just now but it may pop back up in the near future...so just to let you know to keep an eye on it! Sorry couldnt be of more immediate use!

xx

I don't know the exact seller, but, my brothers bought my LO's Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix from a seller/shop on ebay. It was brand new in it's plastic and box, they had excellent feedback and it was nearly £30 cheaper than i had found it anywhere else.

You could search for them on ebay or else, if you are interested, i can ask my brother what the seller was called.

Sorry i couldn't be more help!

Sar xx :flower:

Ebay maybe?

You may get a good deal on a new one :)

EBAY =D

They go dirrrt cheap all the time! and theirs a better selection of colours cause the new ones are boooring :lol:

Good safety record on these - planning to get one myself but as part of a bundle deal for our travel system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->