Maxi Cosi Priori XP carseat

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
has anyone got this carseat and is it any good?

Have one simular ...https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_67_10751_-1__77448_10001_

So not be much use to your question but they look simular in design. We found this one a pain at first but OH said once you have done it once its as easy as the carry one (maxi cosi) and it probably belts up the same as it looks like the biggest difference is the base. And yep to comfy for this style.

Yes and it's brilliant in my opinion, seems comfy.. different seat positions, clean and stylish looks wise.

i think iim gonna have to go for it.

wobbles that was my other choice but not in pink

Awww why not :lol:

I think its really comfy ...padded well for te bum and reclines back easily. They were like the same price as that maxi cosi only a couple of months ago :dohh:

We had the maxi cosi car seat for our son and it was fab. Going to get one for Niamh as we were really pleased with it.

We have the Maxi Cosi Tobi and he lurrrrves it! It looks so comfy, has a great recline and it easy to use.

I have it and think its great, although lottie is quite tall and can't see her being in it until she is 4! The recline is great and its easy to fit! x

We're going to buy this tomorrow.
On sale at mothercare from £150 to £120 plus with 10% off voucher £108!! Bargain me thinks! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->