Maxi cosi tobi or axiss??

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any experience of either of these car seats?

xx

Hi
We have the axiss, it is fantastic. I cannot tell you how much easier it is to get little ones in the car when you can turn the seat to face you, avoids all that twisting etc you get with some car seats and my husband will happily put our son in the car now as it doesn't hurt his back!

Our son is also very comfy in the seat.

i tried the tobi and it was fine, good seat, but i really wanted the axiss its so easy to use, but i dont think it would be so good if you have to take the seat out and put it in another car all the time. but if once its in its in then yep great. (i didnt end up getting the axiss as we couldnt afford it at the time but if i could have i would have!)

We / I will get the axiss - OH doesn't know yet but I have decided and expect I will be paying for it haha....
No more knackered back - yay!!

Thanks !:flower:

I found the Axiss on amazon for a good price (can't remember exactly what). I bought the Tobi for my parents as they have Lily when I'm at work so the Axiss will just stay in my car.

Thanks again

xx

we got the tobi and it's sooooooooo difficult to tighten the straps. I'm actually going to go back with it cos i think it a fault with some of them.

I was going to get the tobi but I read a lot of complaints on various websites about the strap mechanism being faulty so I was a bit concerned. I asked in Halfords and he said they've had quite a few returned to the shop for that. Apparently Maxi Cosi know its a problem and have rectified it but I didnt want to risk it so I bought the Maxi Cosi Priori XP and I love it x

I found the tobi on amazon and printed of the page and took it to mother care and they price matched it no problem. quite glad i got it from mother care now cos at least i can take it back there

I have a Tobi and lo loves it!!
I have to agree that the straps are a pain to tighten but other than that I can't fault it. So much so we've bought a 2nd as a spare for mums car.

I found the tobi on amazon and printed of the page and took it to mother care and they price matched it no problem. quite glad i got it from mother care now cos at least i can take it back there

Thanks, that's interesting. I asked in our local Mcare and they said they don't match Amazon cos they allow private sellers. Might check again...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->