• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May 17th is the day

I know me too, I keep checking in to see if there's an update. hope all is okay xox

Hope she's ok I keep popping on to see if she's updated, truley hope all us ok. Xxx

Sorry ladies didn't mean to keep you waiting it's just that I only ever get on here when I am at work. So went in for my scan and to my suprise we are having a GIRL!!! I am so on :cloud9: right now. I had the ulta sound tech double check becasue I did not believe it. I kept asking if she was sure lol!
My mom and I got to do some shopping yesterday and for the first time I didn't have to feel gulitly just looking at the girl clothes. I am so excited especially since this was our last try.
Thank you ladies for all the support!!!

aww this gives me hope! my tech also took a guess on the gender of our baby at 13 weeks and she said she thought it was another girl and i too am on edge waiting to see. We too are hoping for another little girl and this will be our last. fingers crossed! congratulations on your baby girl! so glad you got what you hoped for :)

Awww congratulations!!!!. So happy for you that you got you're Girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"