May 2009 Testing Dates

ok, I know I wasn't supposed to test until the 1st......but I caved in and tested today at 11dpo..... and it's a :bfp: !!!!!!!

Cannot believe it! :happydance:

Wow Minnie,

Congrats!!!! That is brill news!!! So delighted for you! When you get a minute would you mind telling us what you did this month eg. how many times Bd'ing etc. It's always good to hear!

Congrats minnie :) that is great news.

I had a temp rise today so will see what happens tomorrow to see if im in the 2ww now, fx'd for a mothers day :bfp:

Well done Minnie !! congrats to you and your hubby xx

I'm testing May 2nd! =) Let's pray for lots of BFP!! I see that we got a 5/1 head start already!! keep it up!!

(I have an dental appointment May 2nd for a crown prep because my current crown is causing painful gum.. I'm hoping this is okay. If I get BFP.. I'll tell the dentist that day. If not.. then I'll keep my mouth shut :p )

Congrats Minnie!

I did test today...ridiculous cuz I'm only 6 dpo, but I saw a couple FF charts with :bfp: on 6 dpo and I had to try.

I have told myself I will wait until 10 dpo to try again. Hopefully I can hold myself to that.

Thanks everyone! Still hasn't sunk in yet, I keep looking at my stomach thinking 'oh my god there's an actual baby in there now!' :rofl: hopefully it's a sign of things to come and the rest of you will get your :bfp: this month!

Leelee - I've posted some info on the thread you started hun

Baby dust to all
:dust:

i will be due af on 13th, will be testing on 14th if she doesn't show. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

p.s. congrats minnie! wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

I'll be testing on Monday May 11th. This is my 1st cycle with Clomid, so fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!!!! xxxxx

hi there guys, i will be testing may 25th...wish me luck xx

Im due to get AF and will test on May 17th

Hi im 3 days past ovulation lol but ill be testing may the 9th if no spotting before.xx

All updated ladies... can I interest anyone else in the mammoth May 2009 testing list???!!

Hey this is a really great idea, I'll be testing May 8th. I hope we see some :bfp:!!!

Hi All,

Can you add me on for the 23rd May please.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Hey i'm Chloe. I will be testing around the 18th. This is my 3rd month ttc so i hope it's lucky. Love these threads :happydance: x

im hoping to be testing round the 16th of may put me down plese

all the ladies testing goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"