May 2012 babies - so far 8 yellow, 22 blue, 21 pink!

anti

Reaction score
So... Any ladies due around May time - please feel free to join us. :)

Update - 27 April 2012

Here's a list of the ladies so far that are due in May:

????
Jackyx
michelle81200
mom2ndtime
babyfever24
cazi77 - :angel: :hugs: rainbow baby due September 2012
RAF27
stellargaze

01 May
bumpin2012 - team :yellow:
sammii2012 - team :blue:

02 May
Iwant2beamum - :angel: :hugs:
kwood - team :yellow:
R&JBabybean - team :yellow:
hollyk123
singers_love

03 May
sly8190

04 May
starstarstar
PrettyUnable team :yellow: scan 19 December

05 May
Angharad87
bsb327
megrenade

06 May

07 May
Hope1979
Islander

08 May
Mayalake
BeanHope - team :pink:
future_numan - team :blue:

09 May
tryin4baby - team :pink:
babykate
Tracyface - team :blue:
katepants
lazandkiko21
sunshineray07
MrsHunipossum - team :blue:

10 May
wavescrashove - team :pink:
NewMama2012
tootsiegb
yazzy - team :yellow:
Mrs.C - team :blue:
Shellbells31 - team :blue:

11 May
Unbridled - team :blue:
zephyr - TWINS :blue: :pink:
RoseyCheeks
kka - team :pink:
Ezza BUB1- :angel: :hugs:
ClaireRSA :angel: :hugs: :cry:

12 May
Vaurissa - team :pink:
everhopeful - :angel: :hugs:
Geegees - team :pink:
jennijunni
Anti - team :yellow: low placenta - scan 30 March

13 May
dort
SummerLily - TRIPLETS born 15 March 2012. Oscar 9:59am 4lb 4oz Oliver 10:01am 2lb 15oz Harry 10:02am 3lb 5oz
jay004 - team :blue:
RBurnett - team :blue: - Jenson Neil Burnett - born 19 April 2012 at 21:31 at 36 + 4 weighing 4lb 7 oz

14 May
Clara11
Tacey
jen1604
dumbo1976
Jai_Jai - team :yellow:

15 May
geckorachel - team :pink:
Giftmum
PegLeg2na - team :pink:
littletone
ByHisGrace
NuKe - team :pink:
Lollypopbop
larabbxx - team :pink:

16 May
steffyr
bellahoney
GirlRacer - team :blue:

17 May
rachelkt - :angel: :hugs: rainbow baby due August 2012
ancl
helsurf - team :pink:
Chloe11 - team :blue: :blue:

18 May
minidancer
mom22boys
WiccanRachel
and1makes3
sammienbrent
Tigerlilyb scan on 13 January
Charlie_x - team :pink:

19 May
loveacupcake - TWINS team :blue: :blue:
Marini_More
rjsmam team :pink:

20 May
melsy_11
baybeelove
JessicaMarie
YoungNImum - team :yellow:

21 May
janine0187

22 May
HellBunny
sharon0302 - team :blue:
moggie - team :pink:

23 May
mrsh2011
fad31620
aimee-lou

24 May
frangi33 - team :pink:
Sweetpeaxo - team :blue:

25 May
Mrs_T
KittyVentura
boys04 - team :pink:
Miss Mitch
Teeny Weeny - team :pink:

26 May
Miayahsmommy - team :pink:
Juzdeevyn - team :blue:

27 May
Stash777
HellBunny - team :blue:

28 May
Tink84
Aiden's Mummy - team :blue:

29 May
Rhiaberry
Platinumvague - team :pink:

30 May
MrsMystery

31 May
cliqmo - team :pink:
luci and bump - team :yellow:

hi, this was my first month ttc number 1 and it worked straight away!
i was so shocked, im due may 9th :)

huge big congrats!! Im due 17 May. Have you been to the doctor yet or anything? I only found out today so need to make doc appointments and all that still!

Hi i'm due May too, 1stmonth trying for me too and not made docs appointment yet, waiting to do that next week as i don't have enough time spare from work this week.

It's very exciting though- my mom is going to end up with 3 grandkids birthdays in May though lol :-D

Hi ladies. I am due May 14th, found out on Saturday. Its our first and we are so pleased and delighted!

Congrats ladies, I also got my BFP first month TTC with baby #1. My mom said it took one year to get preggers with my brother and again with me so was in shock with the second line showed up...Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

anti - congrats!
dont worry about making an appointment straight away, i made mine about 3-4 days after finding out.
i had my appointment monday, they didnt do much. they wrote my name down for the midwife and asked if i smoked ect.
so now im waiting for a call from the midwife :)

Hey ladies I am also looking at a May baby - 17th the same a you anti! Good luck to everyone over the next 9 months! xxx

Its so nice to hear so many people got their bfps first time round, and so glad there's others due around the same time as me. Gonna have to keep in touch and go through all this together. My mum was trying for 5 years to have me. Im an only child - so Im so glad it only took me 3 months! its so exciting! :) Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!

We could be bump buddies lol :) It's going to be nice knowing people who are in it right from the beginning- do any of you have much in the way of symptoms yet?

I have very slight nausea, twinges and pains down below that come and go but apart from that i'm feeling pretty good at the moment :)

Nausea for a few days, but not enough to throw up yet. Ive totally gone off food though - I cant seem to eat anything. I try, but cant swallow it. Been getting lots of twinges, tingles and throbbing near my belly button, but thats all really. Oh, and bigger boobs!

Hi Ladies

I got my BFP on Friday 2 September so due around May 11th. I have lost 2 babies already, so i'm really hoping for an uncomplicated, healthy 8 months to come :)

Good luck to you all!
God Bless!
xxx

Hi Claire - We're all here for you. Hope this one sticks for you! See you're in SA. Im originally from Zimbabwe! Hope you enjoying the warm weather! I miss it so much!

Hi everyone
Congratulations on our pregnancies! I am 5 +1 weeks and found out last friday (2nd Sept) est due date 9th May. I have filled in the form at the doctor's surgery about being pregnant and they told me doctors don't deal with pregnancies anymore and they will notify the midwife who will be in contact for an initial consultaion around week 10 - 12! Such a long time away and as the first trimester is the worst time for miscarriages and complications you would think they would atleast speak to you about what to do and what not to do, etc. Lovely to see some fellow people for SA & Zim. I am from Bulawayo but been here in the UK 5 years now. Great to be in this all together and happy and healthy 9 months to all of us! xxx

Welcome shellsbells - Im from Bulawayo to - small world this is!! Been in England 5 1/2 years now! Congrats on your bfp. Im sure everything will be fine with all of us. so glad that theres so many supportive and friendly women on here! xx

Hi all...took me over 2 years to get pregnant (pcos). But I finally got here! Due in May!

Hi, this is my second and have been trying over a year now finally, got my lab results yesterday from my doctor I am PREGNANT. yaayaa 4 weeks 6days due in May too. COngrats to all the Mommies to be.

Our first baby is due May 11th, just three days before my hubby's birthday. :happydance:

i got my bfp last week after ttc for 23months i will be due on 15th may on my huzzy bday he is so excited. praying that this one will stick as i lost 19mths preg oct. 2009.

I jist got my bfp two days ago :) only 4 weeks today but we couldnt be more excited. We got our bfp after 2 months ttc. Im going to the dr today to get a blood test and everything. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->