• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

****May 2018 Testers ***** May the 4th be with us <3

aimee_1691

Reaction score
So I’m very eager but this will be my first proper cycle of ttc when it rolls round so I really wanted to be the host haha

So how many of us are gonna kickstart 2019 with a baby...no pressure guys! :crib:

&#128155;1st:

&#128155;2nd:

&#128155;3rd:

&#128155;4th:

&#128155;5th:

&#128155;6th:

&#128155;7th:

&#128155;8th:

&#128155;9th:

&#128155;10th:

&#128155;11th:
&#128155;12th:
&#128155;13th:
&#128155;14th:
&#128155;15th:
&#128155;16th:
&#128155;17th:
&#128155;18th:
&#128155;19th:
&#128155;20th:
&#128155;21st:
&#128155;22nd:
&#128155;23rd:
&#128155;24th:
&#128155;25th:
&#128155;26th:
&#128155;27th:
&#128155;28th:
&#128155;29th:
&#128155;30th:
&#128155;31st:

Put me down for the 1st. Fingers crossed I get my rainbow this cycle.

I will also be testing may 4th!

We have been ttc for 15 months and have been unsuccessful due to me having PCOS. We did 3 rounds of femara and I still did not ovulate. This month we decided to take a break from the meds and I started taking vitex and inositol and I ovulated this past weekend! These next two weeks are going to drag on!

Good luck to you!! :)

Test date also the 4th. If bfp baby would be due on my birthday, so I really really hope this is it

Love this thread title!
Anyone else at that crazy stage where they want to test every day knowing it's no use?
According to my tracking, I should be 16dpo and still getting a BFN every time. I'm ashamed to admit how many tests I've taken in the last few days since I missed AF. This is our second TTC cycle so far and it was SO EASY getting pregnant with my first that I had high hopes for another easy time. Anxiety it killing me.
SOS
What do you do if you don't want to tell your family yet, but you're expected at a very important function and VERY expected to have drinks? I don't want to tell my family "I think", and I really can't. They'll make a huge deal and get my hopes up and I'm really trying yo just stay "meh" about it. An "it'll happen when/if" it's supposed to mentality but that will be impossible with a large latinx family questioning me daily. Any suggestions?
TIA & good luck to you ladies &#10084;

Add me to may 11th please I'll be 8dpo. I am trying to have will power to wait for mothers day may 13th @ 11dpo. Lots of baby dust.

I need to wait till the 8th but lord is it hard!!

I couldn’t help myself I tested this morning, BFN, AF not due till the 8th ish, my cycles are being weird and I’m 28-31 day cycles but some have been fairly short. Problem is today I can’t stop throwing up, I had a glass of wine last night and I feel so hungover and well it usually takes a bit more than that for me to be sick

Hi all, I'm new to the boards. We've been ttc for 4 months and hoping that this is the cycle! Just started temping this cycle and confirmed o on the 2nd. Af is due the 13th (Mother's Day) fx the witch doesn't come. I'm a pops asdict lol, so this month I'm trying to control myself and not test until after she's due. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey samirose, I ovulated same day or the next may 3rd. I had intense ovulation pain. So here I am 4 or 5 dpo, I tried not to test until the 11th at 8 or 9 dpo but I did this morning just on a ic. Oops bfn of course, it's way too earlier. I feel like I have had some symptoms since ovulation. How about you?

Hey mum2cubs, looks like were in this together this month!! I'm 5dpo today, no symtpoms yet but I'm hoping it's just too early and little bean hasn't implanted yet. Fx that we both get out BFP this month!! Any symptoms for you yet??

I'll be testing at the very end of May (May 30th)! My first month getting back to TTC.

I feel like I have had symptoms, but it maybe all in my head. I have been aching and full in my uterus off and on since o. Yesterday I was starving and couldn't stop eating when I did start. My breasts have been achy on the outside area. And fatigue but that's pretty typical for me.

I am searching for implantation pains.... And I peed in a cup again this morning but haven't tested bc I know I'm too earlier!! lol I have 8 interent cheapies, 2 Walmart, 2 frers on stand by.

If I keep tests in the house I wouldn't be able to resist!! Trying something new this month where I don't buy any tests until AF is late.... but I'm 6dpo today and going absolutely crazy!! Still no symptoms for me, starting to feel a bit discouraged &#128553; My best friend is expecting her first and she keeps telling me how she "just knew". Trying to stay optimistic, but I have a bad feeling I'm out this month. When are you planning on testing again?

I'll be testing at the very end of May (May 30th)! My first month getting back to TTC.

Congrats on your baby boy!!! Any words of wisdom you can share with us??

FX you get your bfp this month with #2!!!

Not sure when I'll test again trying to wait till Friday a few days away. As of today I have had cramping, decrease appetite and my gums are killing me. I have brushed and flossed and used coconut oil.. usually it goes away but it's been two days of it. I had this problem with past pregnancies but i never thought of it as a pregnnacy sign. I googled it and it's very common I guess in earlier dpo before missed period due to increase progesterone and blood flow. I have felt breast soreness here and there throughout the day. And my face has broken out with little blemishes this isn't common for me this time in my cycle. Who knows what's happened to me lol

Oh and btw it was BFN (this am fmu w/ fmu) lol expected at 5 or 6 dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"