May actually have a good shot this cycle. Opks and hpts within! BFP page 4!!! :D

When did you start getting dark OPKs? How many dpo?

When did you start getting dark OPKs? How many dpo?

At 7dpo (the test from post one/page one of this thread! But that's when I started using them). My previous cycles that I used OPKs to test, they never got above a squinter hint of a line at that point so when I saw it was as dark as it was at 7dpo, when I knew for certain I'd already ovulated, I had a sneaking suspicion we'd done it. Lol

Thank you!! I'm 6dpo and my OPK today looked like this! & im still 2 weeks away from af. DH and I weren't even really trying this month so idk what to think

Attachments

• IMG_7382.jpg
    IMG_7382.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
That's pretty dark! You have a really long LP though? If you're certain you already ovulated, I'd start testing with hpt in the next 2-3 days (that's about how long it took to show a line for me!) Keep me posted!!

This is my first time using OPKs since having my youngest lol. I'm not sure what my LP is just yet. When we were ttc my son, my OPKs around this time would be pretty much invisible. So this is odd!

Congrats! When you first started seeing faint lines did they show up right away. I'm getting ones that look like yours at 9 dpo but lines don't show up until 20 mins.

Attachments

• 20170202_135457_opt.jpg
    20170202_135457_opt.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
Congrats! When you first started seeing faint lines did they show up right away. I'm getting ones that look like yours at 9 dpo but lines don't show up until 20 mins.

I'll be honest, I took a few wondfo (those pink handled ones) and even after my positive digi, the wondfo still had a barely there line that took ages to appear (like 10-15 minutes). I would suggest getting a different brand of test to be sure. I do see the lines you're talking about though. Good luck!

My wondfo ovulation tests take like 30 mins to show so I was curious if it's the same deal with these. I took a frer yesterday and it was negative. To be fair it was after a 1 hr hold and the wondfo was also negative.

My wondfo ovulation tests take like 30 mins to show so I was curious if it's the same deal with these. I took a frer yesterday and it was negative. To be fair it was after a 1 hr hold and the wondfo was also negative.

Yea I've noticed the Wondfo taking longer to develop than they used to back when I was TTC my daughter (4 years ago). Sounds like it very well could be leading to a bfp, though!

Ashleyg do you have a thread for testing or will you update here? you've piqued my interest ;)

lovn, any new tests for us to ogle?

Funny you ask, giggle. Just did one. DH brought mw home more lol

12dpo, evening!
https://i.imgur.com/JigSkVR.jpg

Looking good!!! I do love a good dark hpt :haha:

gigglebox: I do! I just posted on it so it should be close to the top!

sunshine: your test looks amazing!

So I'll give a quick run down of my symptoms this cycle. They were minimal and what we did different.

Bdx5 (2 days leading up, 2x on O day and 1x day after, plus we used preseed!)

Day before ovulation: most positive OPK I've had in all my years of testing!! Felt good about this eggy!

5dpo: Felt pms'y, really moody, which is odd since that's so early. Figured I was out already. Sore boobs.

6dpo: (warning, tmi lol) dh and I were dtd and we both could tell that it felt different. He said later that it felt like my cervix was closed tight and to me it felt like it was rock hard and it hurt when he hit it.

7dpo: Darker than usual OPK. Off and on low mild pinching/cramping pains on my right side.

8dpo: Sides of boobs hurt (just mild)

9dpo: nothing, other than some vv faint lines on hpt

Here's my last (besides my digis that I'll take next week) test!

https://i.imgur.com/OAwnVfL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"