may babies

I'm due May 24th! :)

There's a May babies group, too. Go to lounge area - groups/discussion - pregnancy to find us if you want to join!

May 27th! :flower:

My birthday is May 28th!!

***Just realised Suffolkmum your LO was born the day after my twins!

May 20th here... Has anyone had their first ultrasound yet?

I probably won't have an u/s until 20 weeks. Was so excited for u/s last time, but now I'm looking forward to less intervention. Feeling much more calm about the whole thing this time around.

I was in clomid to get pregnant so my doctor has had me in fr an ultrasound already I measured 4 weeks 6 days and we could see the gestational sac and the yolk sac. I have another u/s this Friday and hopefully will be able to see the embryo. It all just has me worried. I know things are probably fine, the doc and u/s tech weren't worried but I just am a worry wart anyway.

That sounds good! Congrats! It is so exciting to see or hear the baby for the first time. I teared up the first time I heard my son's heartbeat when I was 9-10 weeks last time. Try not to worry, enjoy your pregnancy :)

My ultrasound isnt until 10th November ages away! Xx

I'm due May 21st, but have a feeling it will be a lot sooner than that ;)

I had my first u/s @ 6 weeks since I had a mmc earlier this year. We saw the baby and hb. It was the best feelilng and relief to see. I'm just now worried the dr doesn't want to see me for another 4 weeks. That is so long... and not sure if I'll get a scan that day. :shrug:

I have an early scan next week at 7weeks exactly, just coz I had a previous ectopic so the making sure it's in the right place :) sooo excited but scared

lots of people due 27th May..

I haven't got my scan date yet, cant even get a app with my midwife, shes just got back off holiday. i think i will go for a privet one as i had a m/c last time that lead to a d&c and no period between having that and getting pregnant i'm worried it will cause another m/c.

I am due may 31st. I have my first scan next week on 8th of October so I will be 6 weeks 3 days, can't wait... Hope to hear baby's heartbeat!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->