May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hanskiz

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hello all :flower:

So, the April BFP didn't happen for me. There are any number of reasons for this and ultimately I think it must be a good thing as it gives my body more time to recover.

It looks like this cycle will be the real test. I am going to be using opk's, treating my body like a temple and BDing like a crazy rabbit!!

Who else is in?

Are you trying anything different this cycle?

Fingers crossed this is it. May is my favourite month so here's hoping....

January 2012 babies all round! :happydance:

I am going to be using opk's, treating my body like a temple and BDing like a crazy rabbit!!

:haha: I like that, crazy rabbit! I'm not sure whether I will be able to try in May, but hopefully I will know more after my appt. with a FS on Tues. I hope I can get to try with you on this cycle though! Maybe I should start temping again and trying the OPKs so I can figure out when I ovulate again.

Count me in!!!! I am ovulating around the 27th this month so a May :bfp: is my goal!! Baby dust to everyone!

I already made an may testing thread, if you want to join it!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html

Hello ladies :flower:

Well CD2 is turning out to be PAINFUL!!
I'm taking apirin for the pain which I wouldn't normally do but I'm hoping it will help clear me out a bit more effectively. No idea whether it will work but it can't hurt.

How are all of you doing? Where are you in your cycles?

I was just thinking, this time 2 years ago I was in early labour with my daughter - probably feeling very similar pain to what I have now!

Anyway, good luck to all of you - I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much this time round, I'm certainly not going to be testing early. I will wait until the 13th. Friday the 13th could be lucky right??

FX'd this is our month. May flowers and all. xx

can I join in this? i mced in feb and jus completed my 3 weeks bcp to regulate my PCO cycles.. now on CD14. havent O yet and think not anytime soon.

I guess im out for an april bfp... Count me in for may.

I'm in - just! Due to test on May 1st. Fingers crossed girls :) x

I'm in ! 15 days post MC no positive Opk yet so I'm a May hopeful !!
I like May too ! Our wedding anniversary is the 6th so a BFP would be a lovely 11th year gift :wink:

:dust: to all
X

Me! :) I want to still hope that I get a BFP regardless of all of the crap my body went through this past week. :dust: times 2 BAJILLION ZILLION for us!!! :thumbup:

Count me in!!!! I am ovulating around the 27th this month so a May :bfp: is my goal!! Baby dust to everyone!

Me too! What CD are you on now?

It's CD 5 for me today! I have a 30 day cycle, so a teensy bit longer than the average! Hoping for a New Year's :baby:! teehee! My ovulation calculator says I will most likely be fertile between the 24th and 28th...seems like a big window to me but it just looks like we'll be doing a lot of :sex: that week! Yays!!! :haha:

If we conceive this cycle my EDD is January 17th. Anone else doing the BD the last week of April???

Hi ladies!!!

I think alot of us are in lots of threads for May BFPs but ill join them all....i appreciate all the help i can get :)

So....IM IN!! CD5 for me, feeling very positive about this cycle, dont know why but i hope it will help me!!!

***STICKY BABY DUST*** To all!!!

x x

Me too! What CD are you on now?

It's CD 5 for me today! I have a 30 day cycle, so a teensy bit longer than the average! Hoping for a New Year's :baby:! teehee! My ovulation calculator says I will most likely be fertile between the 24th and 28th...seems like a big window to me but it just looks like we'll be doing a lot of :sex: that week! Yays!!! :haha:

If we conceive this cycle my EDD is January 17th. Anone else doing the BD the last week of April???

Hi hun!!

Im with you!! CD 5 for me too so we will be doing a lot of :sex: the end of April too....We can cheer each other on!!! :winkwink:

If we get our BFPs we'll be due at the same time as well!!!

Fingers crossed for us hun and :dust: to all!!

x x

Me! :) I want to still hope that I get a BFP regardless of all of the crap my body went through this past week. :dust: times 2 BAJILLION ZILLION for us!!! :thumbup:

Hey Holly. Just read on another thread that you are poorly and in hospital :hugs: Get well soon hon and I hope that despite all that is going on for you, you manage to get a May BFP x

Hey Holly. Just read on another thread that you are poorly and in hospital :hugs: Get well soon hon and I hope that despite all that is going on for you, you manage to get a May BFP x

Ive just read that as well...

Get well soon hun and get yourself strong again for all that baby making!!!

x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"