May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I took one of those "test 6 days before your period" HPTs this morning and got a BFN. Waited until this afternoon and got a BFN as well. AF should be here on the 28th....I'm not holding out hope, really....trying not to get suckered into the whole "maybe its too early to test" thing because with every pregnancy I've had, I got a positive at least 7-8dpo.
Ah well. I've got lots of stuff do this month anyway...who has time to be pregnant?? Hahaha! ;)

I took one of those "test 6 days before your period" HPTs this morning and got a BFN. Waited until this afternoon and got a BFN as well. AF should be here on the 28th....I'm not holding out hope, really....trying not to get suckered into the whole "maybe its too early to test" thing because with every pregnancy I've had, I got a positive at least 7-8dpo.
Ah well. I've got lots of stuff do this month anyway...who has time to be pregnant?? Hahaha! ;)

Oh yeah its early still. My af is not due til May 30th and Im thinking I will try and hold out to test on May 28th... Im really praying for a bfp.... Im only 4dpo today time goes by so slow :(

Hi rachel, yes i'm still here cheering you on to your (hopefully) BFPs, I have said hello on the June thread but i'm trying my best not to be drawn into the ttc madness that came on this month, its highly infectious and i'm having a chilled out month!!! :haha:

Should be oving sometime next weekend, I have been taking some soy this month to give my hormones a boost and just bding every couple of days or so when i'm in the mood.

I got a BFP ( very faint) on a first response test at 10:30am . Took another test at 4pm and got a bfn .

Try again tomorrow?

First morning urine usually has the strongest concentration of hcg, if you can't wait hold your wee and try and restrict your fluids for 3+ hours and then test.
PHP:
Good luck x

:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week x x x

I got a BFP ( very faint) on a first response test at 10:30am . Took another test at 4pm and got a bfn .

Try again tomorrow?

Hello!!

FMU is the strongest concentration so id be feeling very positive if i was you!! Test again in the morning and it'll probably be BFP again!! Good luck hun x x x

:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week x x x

OOOhhhhh....Sunday lunch followed by Ben and Jerrys!!! Yum!!! I love the caramel chew chew!!!

Im testing this week too... FF says im 11dpo but i think im 9/10dpo. Did a cheap test this morning and BFN. Am gonna test on Tuesday now if AF doesnt arrive between now and then!!

Fingers Crossed for us both hun and all the other testers this week x x x

Hi rachel, yes i'm still here cheering you on to your (hopefully) BFPs, I have said hello on the June thread but i'm trying my best not to be drawn into the ttc madness that came on this month, its highly infectious and i'm having a chilled out month!!! :haha:

Should be oving sometime next weekend, I have been taking some soy this month to give my hormones a boost and just bding every couple of days or so when i'm in the mood.

Ooooohhh you'll be ovulating when we start the next cycle, hope we can all go somewhere together where we can support you in your 2ww!!
Im gonna take agnus castus again next cycle just until ovulation - does it do a similar job to soy??

Hopefully i wont need to take anything but BFN this morning. FF says i am 11dpo but i think im more like 9/10 dpo. I know when i had the strong ovulation pains and my OPK was still positive 2 days after it says i ovulated!! What do you think??? Im wait until Tuesday now to test in AF stays away!!

x x x

Youre still very early hun...

Test again in 2 days and see what you get then. It sometimes doesnt implant until 11dpo so dont give up hope!! :flower:

Good Luck hun!!

x x x

Still stalking you May ladies, goood luuuuuck!!!!!!!xxx

Hi ladies, just checking in. I'm 12DPO and I'm feeling like I might be out. I hate when I get this way, nervous and worried about what the results will be. It's not like I can do anything to change it now! I hope the rest of you are doing well, and you're still on track for your BFPs. We're coming up to the last part of the month, so hopefully we'll all get the answers we've been waiting for!

Hi ladies, just checking in. I'm 12DPO and I'm feeling like I might be out. I hate when I get this way, nervous and worried about what the results will be. It's not like I can do anything to change it now! I hope the rest of you are doing well, and you're still on track for your BFPs. We're coming up to the last part of the month, so hopefully we'll all get the answers we've been waiting for!

You're not out till AF shows! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

AFM - 6 DPO today. Feelin' like the TWW isn't so horrible after all. I'm not feeling an urge to POAS either. One more week and I'll be able to test, as long as AF doesn't show up. First day in 2 weeks that I haven't been cramping as much. Usually it happens on and off all day, but today it was just a tad bit in the morning, and I got some twinges here and there. But not much at all. No other "symptoms" really either. Let this next week fly by!

Good evening ladies, congrats to all who got great news this month! :) Iam going to test on 25th May fingercrossed!!! (not sure when to expect AF ad i had a misscarriage last month) Still have lower abdominal crampy pains thats been off and on all week now, today i felt awful sicky but so hungry (hard to explain), really really tired infact i slept all afternoon and thats not me at all considering i was sound asleep last night by 9pm!!! How are the rest of you doing? Think i'll be having an early night again tonight x

Ooooohhh you'll be ovulating when we start the next cycle, hope we can all go somewhere together where we can support you in your 2ww!!
Im gonna take agnus castus again next cycle just until ovulation - does it do a similar job to soy??

Hopefully i wont need to take anything but BFN this morning. FF says i am 11dpo but i think im more like 9/10 dpo. I know when i had the strong ovulation pains and my OPK was still positive 2 days after it says i ovulated!! What do you think??? Im wait until Tuesday now to test in AF stays away!!

x x x
Well good luck with the two day wait, I say go with your body and ignore fertillity friend, it keeps putting me at peak fertility all the time which naffs me off!

It would be good to be all together in June if you've not moved onto the bfp club by then, I have high hopes for you ladies!

I think soy is a little different to agnus castus which I think is to regulate your cycle? Basically soy tricks your body into producing more oestrogen and follicle stimulating hormone which can develop your eggs better and also mature more than one (depending on when you take it) it works similar to clomid but isn't as strong and is a natural supplement. I'm taking it because i'm still breastfeeding henry bobs so the prolactin surpresses some of my hormones (which also dries out downstairs) i'm not infertile as such but I figure it can't hurt!

Im 5dpo today. Nothing much going on.... Really moody not sure if thats a side effect of the clomid :( Going tom. to get my cd21 bloodwork. Praying it shows I O'd. :) will have to wait til tuesday to get the results :( How is everyone else doing?? anyone getting ready to test???

praying for you! and you cant get that way til af arrives! you are only 12dpo. I didnt get my bfp before til after af was late! so anything is possible. :) are you still testing everyday? I tested today to see if the trigger shot was still in my system and I had the faintest line still , but im only 5dpo so they say not to try testing til after 10dpo... Im thinking Im going to follow it til its gone so I dont get excited over a false postive! lol.... how are you feeling? are you still taking the progesterone?

praying for you! and you cant get that way til af arrives! you are only 12dpo. I didnt get my bfp before til after af was late! so anything is possible. :) are you still testing everyday? I tested today to see if the trigger shot was still in my system and I had the faintest line still , but im only 5dpo so they say not to try testing til after 10dpo... Im thinking Im going to follow it til its gone so I dont get excited over a false postive! lol.... how are you feeling? are you still taking the progesterone?

Thank you! I know, 12DPO is still early, but it is so hard to keep waiting! I am still testing every day, entering my negative tests in FF just so I can see when or if they go positive. :) I'm feeling fine, today there wasn't much nausea but I took a REALLY long nap (DS2 was sleeping during part of it, and DS1 was playing downstairs). I woke up with DS2 sitting beside me looking at me. Usually he just starts jumping on my bed! I think the nap was a couple hours long and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open once I started to wake up. So definitely feeling tired today, still feeling twitches around my uterus. My appetite has been reduced the past few days. But I can't count on so much of these symptoms because they could easily be caused by the Progesterone. I'm still taking it every night.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm not long now to test my cycles are anything from 28 to 33 so just going to wait x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->