May IUI's!!

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Had my first IUI this month, which was natural, and unsuccessful =(. Doing my first medicated IUI this cycle. Have my baseline ultrasound on Wednesday. Any ladies having an IUI this month want to keep each other company?

Hi I'm going in tomm for tests. It's our first iui and it's medicated.

I was on clomid for a while so af is light I spotted yesterday dunno if RE count that as day 1.. I think today is cd2

Thanks I'll post after appt. can't believe I'll be injecting myself ��

Thanks I'll post after appt. can't believe I'll be injecting myself ��

I know.. I'm a little nervous about that as well. Not sure if I will be getting an injection also. I guess I'll find out on Wednesday. I'm sure it's mind over matter. We will be fine!

I actually had my 2nd IUI done today...could I join you ladies?
This is my 2nd injectable cycle.

Hi and howdeedoodee!
I'm CD7 and day 6 of injections, scan tomoro morning for follicle traking ..IUI next wed I'd say...looking at maybe a one time last ditch natural IVF in June if this doesn't work....thoughts??

Beneathmywing... Procedure went smoothly! I'm still really crampy and my ovaries feel like they are still super swollen. I hope I didn't over stimulate. I had 3 major follies at 19, 16, 18 when I triggered. Hoping this will be the month! Nurse said they should of been bigger on IUI day. I have my beta the day after Mother's Day, that would be the greatest gift ever!

Redclaire... If this cycle doesn't take then I will probably do IVF next too. I haven't considered a natural cycle but I think it would be medicated. Do you O on your own? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of IUI did you do when you got your :BFP:

Hi and howdeedoodee!
I'm CD7 and day 6 of injections, scan tomoro morning for follicle traking ..IUI next wed I'd say...looking at maybe a one time last ditch natural IVF in June if this doesn't work....thoughts??

Good luck!! Hoping you wont need ivf and you get your bfp. I am going to do another 2-3 iui's before moving on to ivf myself, but it will be medicated.

Beneathmywing... Procedure went smoothly! I'm still really crampy and my ovaries feel like they are still super swollen. I hope I didn't over stimulate. I had 3 major follies at 19, 16, 18 when I triggered. Hoping this will be the month! Nurse said they should of been bigger on IUI day. I have my beta the day after Mother's Day, that would be the greatest gift ever!

:

Sounds good!!! Keeping my fx for you and you get your bfp!!

Hi ladies!
Yep I ovulate fine..all my and his tests come back the excellent side of normal !! With my son I was on 50iu injection of puregon from cd2-10. Then a trigger shot.
We said we would just do 3 iui and call it a day this time..but im stressing and want a baby more than I thought I did!! Natural ivf might t be ok with my oh...he's been sooo good already..he has four grown up kids from his first marriage and now our little fella....

Hi all So had my baseline today. I was told to do 150 of gonal f and 75 of menopur. I go back on fri for scan. she said to do the meds bet 6 and 9 pm. she siad they do the iui after 12 hours the trigger shot. said they got more success with that.

Hi all So had my baseline today. I was told to do 150 of gonal f and 75 of menopur. I go back on fri for scan. she said to do the meds bet 6 and 9 pm. she siad they do the iui after 12 hours the trigger shot. said they got more success with that.

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!!!! Hope this will bring you your bfp! Keep us posted on how you're doing/feeling. Fx for you :happydance:

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!!!! Hope this will bring you your bfp! Keep us posted on how you're doing/feeling. Fx for you :happydance:

TY..when do you go in for ur tests?

Tomorrow! I'm nervous. ahh

Tomorrow! I'm nervous. ahh

I thought so.. good luck!
I start my injections in about 15 min.. dreading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->