May/june 2016

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
My EDD is 30th May 2016

My name is Cherry. I am 23 years old. I am already a mother of 2. One girl aged 6 and one boy who is 2years 9months :) This will be our 3rd child.
From Coventry,UK and Looking for other people due around the same date as me :)
Always loved having a pregnancy buddy xx

Hi Cherry,

I am due May 2nd, so a little earlier than you. This is also my third child, but I also have two step children as well. So this is #5 for our blended family. I'm 31 years and DH is 32. I would love a bump buddy!

Crystal

Hi Cherry, I found out I'm pregnant today, also with my third, I have a boy/girl too.
:D

Hi! I think I am due about June 3 by my dates :) love to join!

All can join :D
With both my children i had a few mummies on here to talk to and private message about all the entails of pregnancy lol

How are you all doing since finding out? and symptoms or annoying things??

I have alot of nausea and cramping and worries lol. I dont see my midwife till the 6th tho :( it needs to hurry up! i want a scan asap xD

I only found out yesterday, not sure whe I need to ring the midwife etc. I can't seem to remember anything I did with the other two.

I feel a bit off colour lol, not exactly nauseous, more like when your hungry and you feel a bit sick. But I don't really fancy anything.

I suffer with acid reflux anyway so that's just being a pain in the arse, cut out caffeine and chocolate, so I'm sure I'll start to feel better by the send of the week.

My boobs are so full, I wear a G cup anyway, and they're so so heavy, not exactly too painful, but just full.

Other than that I feel quite good.
Not too much emergency in the morning but as the day goes on I start to feel better.

When will you tell your kids! I'm so undecided?!

I'm feeling okay, just very exhausted all the time. I think the nausea is starting to hit today...I feel different today.

I'm not getting a scan until Oct 22 :( but I can't complain because I work for an OBGYN (just one) and she's ordered it :) I am very lucky to have her

I booked in with my midwife week after I found out :) xx I see her this Tuesday :) and will get a scan date then.
I've been nauseas everyday all day and had lot of pains.
I've told my kids already xx

I'm gunna ring up today. I keep having a real lack of symptoms and it's worrying me. I feel nauseous only occasionally, and my boobs are ok now. So I'm worried to tell the kids inxase something goes wrong.

Feel like I'm in limbo land.

I know your worry my symptoms bar acne and occasionally getting nausea the rest have gone :/
Midwife tomorrow though xx have u booked in with ur midwife yet? X

Phoned yesterday. I have been getting some nausea waves. But not long enough to put me off of food :haha:

I have acne too! I never have suffered with spots but I have three round my chin and lips arm, I don't feel to tired. But my boobs which are already a 34g are enormous!

Booked yesterday with the midwife, first appt is Nov 3rd.... :)

Yay for appointments and ultrasounds. I have a history of early loss, so I have had three ultrasounds already. I have met with the doctor and I am going for an NT scan on 10/21, then I will meet with the doctor about a week later to discuss findings, if any.

I get random waves of nausea but mostly at night, and headaches with that! I have some food cravings, but mostly I want like real food, nothing sweet really. I made cookies and I had one and it wasn't great tasting! With my daughters, I would eat ice cream like it was my job, and I would feel ill every morning, but not this time around. I get random pinchy feelings in my nipples sometimes too.

Here is my more recent ultrasoundIMG_7045.jpg

We also scheduled an elective ultrasound on 11/9 so that we can find out the gender. I will be 15 weeks then and that is the earliest that they will see you for that. I will also have a regular 18-20 week anatomy scan so I can see then if they were truly correct :happydance:

I can't wait to find out! With our family being blended, my two daughters, and his daughter and son, the poor guy is outnumbered. All of the children (well the two 8 year olds and the 7 year old) as well as Dan, have expressed their desire for a boy .. hope they are not disappointed if it is another girl!

So the tech said that she was not supposed to tell me, but when she learned that I was going to be finding out the gender anyways, she mentioned that she thought she had seen a glimpse.

So I asked her to tell, and she showed me this!

IMG_7269_edit.jpg

So now of course I am looking at the other ultrasound photos for evidence and I think you may even be able to see something here?! What do you think?

IMG_7270_edit.jpg

Sorry guys haven't been around lately xx

Bit of an update :)
Basically had my midwife appointment and she thought I could be further along. Had a scan on the 27th October. By midwifes calculations I would have been 12 weeks 4days. However at the scan I was closer to my edd and measured 8 weeks 4days :)
Baby is healthy and fine and they believe it's just the one yay!!!
They said the baby is too small to get accurate dates atm so they have rebooked me in for a scan on the 24th November :) where by the last scans calculations I should yet again be 12 weeks 4days. Roll on that day!!

How is everyone else? Any updates off the rest of you xx

Hey :) I was hit really badly with nausea for a couple of weeks but it seems to have subsidied a bit now. Been to my booking in appt today, which was nerve wracking but midwife seems to think a home birth would be perfect for me although I'm not so sure.

I have my scan on 26th.... Really excited to just see if everything is ok :) how are you feeling?

i have my scan on 26th.... Really excited to just see if everything is ok :) how are you feeling?

Hey :) I feel constantly sick and hungry and heartburn is a new factor x
Our scans are so close together :) can't wait to see yours x
I just want to make a guess at what sex I'm carrying. I have a boy and a girl but this one isnot like either of them :( so I really have no clue x

I'll add a pic of my bean so far

I've zoomed in in hope you can see bean in more detail. The sonographer pointed out you can see the head arms and legs clearly :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-6570813842429057232-1.jpg
    Snapchat-6570813842429057232-1.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 3
:wave:

I'm 24 and due #2 2nd June I have a son who is nearly 6 and were from Nottingham :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->