~*May Miracles 2020*~

Jary

Mummy to Alice 10/05/13
Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:

It is very very early I know but for those of you who have a due date of May 2020 I hope you will join me here to help the months tick by nicely!

According to my last period I should be due 8th May but I am certain I ovulated 3 days before the predicted day of ovulation so I think it might be more like the 5th May!

I already have a May baby (she's 6 now!) so they will have birthdays very close (if not on the same day! :lol:)

I've done 4 tests since Sunday - 2 days ago (POAS addict lol) and they've been faint but definitely positives. I've had really sensitive breasts and feeling so tired today even tho it's really early days still. In fact I feel like having a nap which is unusual for me!

I've also been looking at my resting heart rate and it's been increasing quite a bit over the last few days which I've heard is common in pregnancy. So, so far so good!

*Aphy - Due 1st May* :blue:
*Milhaven - Due 5th May*
*elliecain - Due 7th May*
*Jary - Due 7th May* :pink:
*cnote - Due 8th May*
*Bloblo - Due 13th May* :pink:
*KatyR - Due 20th May* :pink::pink:
*StarryEyed88 - Due 20th May*
*missielibra - Due 20th May* :blue:
*xsamx89x - Due 22nd May*
*Babylove100 - Due 20th May* :pink:
*Stuckinoki - Due 24th May*
Baby_brain - Due 25th May* :blue:
*MissCassie - Due 25th May*
*Symphony7 - Due 28th May*
*LuvKaya - Due 29th May* :yellow:
*kittykat7210 - Due 28th May* :pink:

Last edited:
Hello. Congratulations on your pregnancy, Jary <3 <3

I found out yesterday that we are expecting again. I had my first postpartum period just 4 weeks ago and my youngest is 11 months old! According to LMP, I’m due on 6th May, but I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD18, so I would be due on 10th May.

A bit of background:
My oldest is called Finlo and he is just 2.5. He was conceived through IVF after years of trying.
When he was 10 months old, we embarked on a second round of IVF, but cancelled the cycle because I was pregnant naturally. I returned to work after my maternity leave pregnant with a little girl. She is called Kirree and is now 11 months old.

Due to breastfeeding, I only got my period back at the end of July, so we did not expect to conceive this fast. I return to work as a teacher on a Monday and can’t believe I’ve done this again!!!
I always wanted 3 children but assumed this was not likely because I was 39 when we had our first.
I will be 43 a couple of weeks after this 3rd baby is due, so this really was our last chance.

I’m so happy and excited, but also terrified. The risks of miscarriage are high at my age, so I need to try to keep my feet on the ground.

Finlo was 5 weeks early and spent a few weeks in the NICU, as both his lungs collapsed and he had sepsis. During my pregnancy with Kirree, I experienced PTSD and flashbacks to those scary times. The pregnancy was fraught with anxiety and I didn’t get to enjoy it as much as I’d have liked. This time, I’m going to try hard to enjoy the miracle that this is!

On Tuesday morning, at 9dpo, I got this on a cheapie...
7FF89DA3-0578-419D-BBCB-0F3433DDFF99.jpeg

Yesterday morning, I decided to use my remaining Asda Freedom test. They are notoriously inaccurate and so I didn’t get too excited about this, especially as I forgot I’d done it for 10 minutes:
5D6BD9CA-B09B-4C85-95DF-572376619B11.jpeg

I went in to work, to organise my classroom. I stopped at Tesco and managed to reverse into another car in the car park. I realised I was feeling fuzzy headed and a bit short of breath.

On my way home, I stopped at Morrison’s and bought some FRERs. I did one in the loo and looked at it in the car. I nearly passed out when I saw this:
9A1655A0-DE36-45F1-B948-976CB99C564F.jpeg

This morning’s progression...
6C91A37D-3EE1-44A9-A2C6-D525EACB5A1B.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh wow what a journey for you Ellie! I hope you can enjoy this pregnancy - yes the risks are higher but I know women who have been around your age and had babies and they have been absolutely fine! I'm so happy for you! Plus with having your daughter and this baby close in age they will likely be really close as siblings.

My daughters birthday is 10th May! same as your due date! I wonder if my Beany will arrive the same day too lol but hopefully he or she will come early. As its around the 5th May as my due date I know there's a chance baby might arrive at the end of April.

I loved having a may baby so I am quite pleased that we are having the 2nd one in the same month. We expected that as we were older and I was heavier than pre 1st pregnancy we might take a few months to fall pregnant but it happened on first try like the first pregnancy!! I would have been content with having a few months to try before hand but life is adamant that it is now!

I’m so worried... despite the FRERs being ok and getting 1-2 on a digi, I got my blood results from yesterday and my level was only 29. I was only around 10-11dpo though.

I hate this scary time!

How are you getting on, Jary?

I’m so worried... despite the FRERs being ok and getting 1-2 on a digi, I got my blood results from yesterday and my level was only 29. I was only around 10-11dpo though.

I hate this scary time!

How are you getting on, Jary?

I think it's still early so it could be that's why your levels are low. How many days DPO are you now? 10/11 DPO isn't going to be long after implantation, so stay positive!!

It is a scary time tho. I keep worrying too. I've had a touch of nausea today and some round ligament pains, sore nipples and my breasts have definitely become more obvious with the veins. I'm going to use a digi test on Sunday I think but im so worried it'll say not pregnant even tho I've had no signs to suggest things are wrong.

Keeping fingers crossed our little Beanies are hanging on in there!!

I took a digi test this morning and all seems to be heading in the right direction! :)

How are things with you Ellie?

15673179676311307516906069651099.jpg

That’s great! I love it when the digis progress.
I’m going to wait until next weekend to do another one, because I’m not sure of my ovulation date, so don’t want to get more worried unnecessarily.

I’m still getting bold lines on FRERs, but the progression isn’t quite as obvious as I’d like. I think this baby implanted later or I ovulated later, so it’s just a few days behind where I thought. My hcg was 29 on Thursday (possibly 10-11dpo), so probably only 60ish yesterday, which is still very low to get good lines.
I didn’t even test with my son until 19dp2dt (21dpo) so the number was huge (like over a thousand) and with my daughter it was 18dpo, so it was 985. I was 2-3 with both and maxed out FRERs. My head is a mess and I’m trying hard to stay positive.

I have a heap of symptoms, but I’m on progesterone pessaries just in case, so most of the symptoms are caused by them!

Fingers crossed for us both and hopefully our little tiny babies will keep on growing nice and strong.

That’s great! I love it when the digis progress.
I’m going to wait until next weekend to do another one, because I’m not sure of my ovulation date, so don’t want to get more worried unnecessarily.

I’m still getting bold lines on FRERs, but the progression isn’t quite as obvious as I’d like. I think this baby implanted later or I ovulated later, so it’s just a few days behind where I thought. My hcg was 29 on Thursday (possibly 10-11dpo), so probably only 60ish yesterday, which is still very low to get good lines.
I didn’t even test with my son until 19dp2dt (21dpo) so the number was huge (like over a thousand) and with my daughter it was 18dpo, so it was 985. I was 2-3 with both and maxed out FRERs. My head is a mess and I’m trying hard to stay positive.

I have a heap of symptoms, but I’m on progesterone pessaries just in case, so most of the symptoms are caused by them!

Fingers crossed for us both and hopefully our little tiny babies will keep on growing nice and strong.

Im staying positive for you! I think that as you're still getting good strong positives it's a good sign. I've heard that progression doesn't always mean a bad thing and it sounds like you're doing all the right steps to ensure that baby does well.

Do you think they'll do an early scan after 6 weeks to check growth etc?

Even though this baby was natural conception, when I texted my favourite nurse at the fertility clinic to tell her the news, she booked me in for an early scan then and there! 19th September at 2.30pm. I cannot wait! It will check it’s in the right place and also see how many...

How are you feeling today?

Even though this baby was natural conception, when I texted my favourite nurse at the fertility clinic to tell her the news, she booked me in for an early scan then and there! 19th September at 2.30pm. I cannot wait! It will check it’s in the right place and also see how many...

How are you feeling today?

Oh that's great! You'll have to let me know how you get on with the scan!

I've been feeling OK actually. I've had bits of nausea here and there but nothing major yet. We walked around and did some shopping on Saturday and after I was exhausted! I'm not normally that bad! I also keep getting little twinges in my tummy so I'm thinking more round ligament pain.

So I did another digi this evening...
1B009D70-6E53-4C99-BCDF-414D16290B44.jpeg

Now I’m starting to believe this might be real!!!
4 days ago, my hcg was 29 and now it must be over 150, so it’s progressing well. Phew.

Hi! My name is Heather. I've been on B&B forever! We (well more like I...) always wanted a 4th but this came as a surprise! We had to try and get everything perfect for every pregnancy. We weren't planning on trying til December! I do natural family planning and pull out. I had spotting and cramping on Saturday. Ok my period. Nope. It never came. So I tested last night. Negative. But 30 minutes later it was positive. Tested again this morning and it is positive for sure. Wow am I shocked! But everyone in our family has had an opps....guess it's my turn! Since my mc, I get early bloods and scan. Since it's a holiday today, I'll be going in tomorrow for first set of bloods. I am in shock!

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20190902_154022_zpsnnnqbsow.jpg

This morning test. 3.5 hour hold. Positive when checked at 5 minutes.

Hello Heather and congratulations! Mine was a shock this time too, but a very happy surprise. I’m having a scan in 17 days and I can’t wait!!!

Hi ladies - I'm Emma. If this one sticks it will be blessing #4 for us. I've had two consecutive losses leading up to this bfp. Received a positive on an IC at 9/10 dpo and a positive digital at 12dpo and now I'm stuck in the next TWW. I say that because my losses were between 4-6 weeks. I don't know if I'll truely believe it until I see/hear the heartbeat, and even then won't fully relax until out of the first trimester. FX for all of us!!

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Heather. I've been on B&B forever! We (well more like I...) always wanted a 4th but this came as a surprise! We had to try and get everything perfect for every pregnancy. We weren't planning on trying til December! I do natural family planning and pull out. I had spotting and cramping on Saturday. Ok my period. Nope. It never came. So I tested last night. Negative. But 30 minutes later it was positive. Tested again this morning and it is positive for sure. Wow am I shocked! But everyone in our family has had an opps....guess it's my turn! Since my mc, I get early bloods and scan. Since it's a holiday today, I'll be going in tomorrow for first set of bloods. I am in shock!
Welcome Heather! FX you've got a sticky bean!

Hi ladies - I'm Emma. If this one sticks it be blessing #4 for us. I've had two consecutive losses leading up to this bfp. Received a positive on an IC at 9/10 dpo and a positive digital at 12dpo and now I'm stuck in the next TWW. I say that because my losses were between 4-6 weeks. I don't know if I'll truely believe it until I see/hear the heartbeat, and even then won't fully relax until out of the first trimester. FX for all of us!!
Hi Emma!! I hope this little one stays strong! It is a scary time - yes we have our positives but like you say its like the 2ww again to see if things are all good. Keeping FX for you!

Hello Emma. Congratulations and here’s to 8 more months of pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->