May mummies: are you ready for 3rd tri????

helen581

Mother of 1 girl born may
Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I move over to 3rd tri in just over a week!!!!! It's sort of the last hurdle in a way before we meet our baby girl. I must say that I'm not looking forward to the coming weeks as I'm already in a lot of pain with my back and feet now!!!

But time is ticking along however very slowly! Just thought I'd see how you ladies are feeling??? :happydance:

I am SO ready! I keep sneaking the odd post over there already lol. The next milestone for me is to get to 37weeks and not have high blood pressure! I had pre-eclampsia with ds so I'm a little nervous about that date! XX

Oooh hope you get to your date p/e free!! I need to set myself milestones too otherwise this last tri is going to take forever!! Lol.

Got midwife at 28 weeks and a scan at 33 weeks due to a low lying placenta.

Hello!!
I'm feeling great :) Its Lloydybubs V-day today and i have magically grown overnight!! Loving the bump, although moving about is starting to become a waddle, and getting up off the sofa is near impossible! hehe xx

I've noticed the sudden decrease in ability to move too lol. I've had to really moan to OH that he can't leave washing on the floor anymore as I cant reach it lol.

I think I'm going to make week 30 my next milestone... its a nice number lol.xx

I am due end of April and can't wait to move over on Thursday.

I definitely feel ready...

x

i am end of may so got few weeks to go yet, still keep having quick peek though lol

cant wait for 3rd tri

Me too! Time's going so slowly when you consciously count down nine months!
However, I still like this phase. Not too much of a bump yet, no complaints except for the odd heartburn... To be honest I'm a bit frightened of third tri!

Me too! Time's going so slowly when you consciously count down nine months!
However, I still like this phase. Not too much of a bump yet, no complaints except for the odd heartburn... To be honest I'm a bit frightened of third tri!

If i could have third tri without the pack pain, pelvic pain, huuuuge bump, then I would be more happy lol.

You are due the same day as me! Woop! My Mum is from delft, whereabouts in Holland do you live? XX

I feel ready to move over cant wait xx

My bump is huge, I'm struggling already!! God knows what the next 14 weeks is going to bring!!! I'd love it if I was pain free lol xx

im due at the end of may and im ready right now for the END of third tri! i have no patience as it is i just wanna meet my LO! x

I am ready!!!! I move over in a week :happydance: I am in so much pain already :( my back and stomach ache so bad!! and I Hurt really bad "down there" when I'm standing up, and having tons of contractions already! I am so ready to get this over with and meet my little girl!

My bump is huge, I'm struggling already!! God knows what the next 14 weeks is going to bring!!! I'd love it if I was pain free lol xx

Mine is huge too! I can barely bend over now! Oh and I go in about 3 weeks for my scan to see if my low placenta have moved up! Keep me updated on yours! Fingers crossed both of ours move up!!

I am more than ready to go over i think i'll go at exactly 27 wks so only one week here left for me!
I'm in ro rush to have this baby or for time to hurry up i'm no where near ready x

So ready to move over!! Can't wait to meet my new little princess and both my girls are so excited about meeting her too! x

Mine is huge too! I can barely bend over now! Oh and I go in about 3 weeks for my scan to see if my low placenta have moved up! Keep me updated on yours! Fingers crossed both of ours move up!!

I go at 36 weeks to see if my placenta has moved, so fingers crossed for all of us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->