May Munchkins 2022

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
I thought I’d start a due in may thread, hoping there will be a few more from the ttc group..
my due date is estimated at 21st may (aslong as my numbers double)..
I have 4 prem babies would have been 5 but managed to hold him in until 37weeks..
Ds1 37weeks
Ds2 31weeks
Dd1 27weeks
Dd2 31weeks
Dd3 31+6
So I’m thinking I may not make it to may but I am holding onto hope..
Also hoping to have a natural birth after 4 emergency sections (not sure how that will go down but again hope lol).

Can I join? Based on my lmp it says my due date is April 28. I ended up in the ER last week and they did and ultrasound and I was only 5w1d and my due date based on that is May 7. This makes sense since my cycles are typically longer than 28 days. I have my dating scan scheduled for next week so hoping that will confirm things. I'm a little nervous because I have covid and I am hoping the baby continues to grow healthy.

Welcome hun and congratulations, so sorry you had to go to the ER and about COVID.. im sure baby will be ok.

even if you do get moved to April again I hope you will stick around xx

Ooo welcome ladies.. so happy to have more may babies.. @Cinnamon88 we have the same estimated due date..

Hh 9 months to us all xx
yay! I'm so excited! Congrats! Do you have a doctors appointment yet? I go thursday. super nervous. lt's been so long since I've been pregnant Idk what to expect on the ultrasound or if we can hear a heartbeat.

yay! I'm so excited! Congrats! Do you have a doctors appointment yet? I go thursday. super nervous. lt's been so long since I've been pregnant Idk what to expect on the ultrasound or if we can hear a heartbeat.

Usually you can’t see a heartbeat until at least 6 weeks :)

I have to book in with midwife at 6/8weeks, then they book the 12week scan but I usually have one sooner with being high risk

Sander - Thanks. And your lines look good. :)

Re: Dr Appts. I have my first over the phone on Tuesday. And I need to get in touch with my local MW clinic tomorrow morning. Pretty sure they have a spot for me; just need to confirm it.

Anyone having any noticeable symptoms yet? So far, just some tingly/mildly sore boobs over here.

Are we gonna have a post that'll show us who's due on which days?

Prettyinink - I haven’t noticed much yet. Just some cramping etc which I’ve had with all my pregnancies. I was lucky with my boys not to get too many symptoms until closer to 7/8 weeks, and even then they’re pretty mild!

Cinnamon - I know the wait is eternal haha. Early pregnancy is full of anxieties I find.

Happy with my evening test tonight, I’ll call the midwife once I officially miss my period on Wednesday. Hoping to get the same midwife who delivered my last 2 boys :)

205E0664-F440-4684-9F7F-7A3A0506E6D3.jpeg

I have not had many symptoms yet. A week ago I could barely eat or drink anything and was nauseated so I went to the ER. Those "symptoms" ended up being covid. I'm feeling much better now and I have noticed that I am tired a lot and need to rest. I also have been starting to crave some different foods, mainly potatoes. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I am pretty nervous about it. When I was in the ER they did an ultrasound and they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac. They said I was to early to see the fetal pole and heartbeat. I am trying to not freak out too bad. I am not sure when I ovulated and my cycles can be upwards of 36 days. They dated me and I was like a week off based on lmp. I know that measurements can be off when it's early, I am just worried that covid affected the baby. I am hoping that they will be able to see a strong heartbeat. Then maybe I can chill a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->