~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Let me know when your testing and ill add you to the list! Good luck everyone! Lets get our may flower babies!

May 18th- Mrs Dragonfly :witch:

May 20th- twomommies2be :bfp:

May 21st- sheshe :witch:

May 23rd- Dannixo :witch: praynfortwins,xquinnx

May 24th- Andi 86, wishing1010 :witch:

May 25th- Joyartisit :witch:

May 27th- lamaz1985 :witch: Dachmom, Mrskitty :witch:

May 28th- Sparklycat :witch:

May 29th- breavis, poppygirl05, Sweetv, eva1978 :bfp:

May 30th- Mrs Corny

May 31st- donnarobinson, mrs d, mrswest1, jaxblackmore :bfp: MandaC, cmdc5, suzannahh80, Mamabear28 :bfp:

Hi :wave:
I'm testing may 14th although have a feeling I'm not going to get AF again or get a BFP this month :( x

Hi!:wave: I'll be testing May 18th, unless I cave and test a few days early...:blush:

AF is due the 23rd, so I'll wait till the 24th if I haven't got it yet. Good luck ladies!

Hi ladies! Welcome to the group! Thanks for joining. I have added each of your dates! Sticky baby dust to us all!

Hi ladies how is everyone? Waiting on updates from xquinnx and mrs dragonfly

Af is due on May 30th so I will try to wait and test on the 29th but I am addicted to peeing on a stick. We shall see. Good luck all. Hope we all see BFPs!

Aunt flow is due the 27th but I'm not an early tester and always wait till I've missed my period ill be testing on the 31st May because if I get a bfp it will be excali 2 years to the date I got my 1st x :) not that it will happen good luck girls x

Welcome breavis and donnarobinson! I have added you ladies! Good luck this month!

I am afraid to get my hopes up again. I got a BFP two cycles ago and lost it. Now I am trying really hard not to symptom spot even though my boobs and nips hurt so bad.

I am afraid to get my hopes up again. I got a BFP two cycles ago and lost it. Now I am trying really hard not to symptom spot even though my boobs and nips hurt so bad.

I'm sorry for your loss. Stay positive, at least you know you can get pregnant. We've been trying 2 years and in our 6th round of clomid and I've never been pregnant. It will happen again :)

Hello all and good luck on getting sticky BFP!

My af is due on the 23rd, so I am going to test on the 25th.
So far I have no signs of AF like I normally do and my body keeps waking me up at 5am on the dot to pee which is unusual. Also had a single sharp pain and some cramping on 7dpo and since then. Here is to hoping!

Hello all and good luck on getting sticky BFP!

My af is due on the 23rd, so I am going to test on the 25th.
So far I have no signs of AF like I normally do and my body keeps waking me up at 5am on the dot to pee which is unusual. Also had a single sharp pain and some cramping on 7dpo and since then. Here is to hoping!

Hi welcome to the group! Cramping on 7dpo sounds very promising for implantation cramping. That's good you don't feel af on her way. Good luck getting your bfp this month!

Hey! Due 5/29, testing 5/30 if AF doesn't show! I don't have any hpt at home so I'm hoping I can hold out on even buying them til AF is due so I don't test early and disappoint myself with a BFN! Might be symptom spotting but I had sore nipples on 5/18-19 but fading now. Not exactly sure when I ovulate cuz we at NTNP but obviously hoping for a BFP!! I only track when AF comes and goes. So a lot of guess work... :/ blessings to all of you!!!

It is almost impossible for me to wait until I miss AF to test. With my daughter I got a light + on 10dpo. Im a very impatient and my DH hates it lol. We just started "trying" this month but last month had a oops and I tested everyday from 8dpo. I will try to wait until at least 10dpo hopefully all of us will get those bfps this month! I've never had a problem getting pregnant but the ttw isn't fun for anyone. Im hoping for #4..

Hey! Due 5/29, testing 5/30 if AF doesn't show! I don't have any hpt at home so I'm hoping I can hold out on even buying them til AF is due so I don't test early and disappoint myself with a BFN! Might be symptom spotting but I had sore nipples on 5/18-19 but fading now. Not exactly sure when I ovulate cuz we at NTNP but obviously hoping for a BFP!! I only track when AF comes and goes. So a lot of guess work... :/ blessings to all of you!!!

Hi welcome to the group! I know how you feel. I bought a ton of cheap tests to test out my trigger and its driving me nuts. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->