~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

My AF is now 8 days late today. Finally got the blood test results back, it was a negative. And then right after the call I went to the washroom and started spotting, which has now stopped, so AF might be coming soon. I am relieved to know for sure that im not pregnant since I already kind of had a feeling this was a chemical. Hopefully my AF comes soon so I know where i am in my cycle and can start TTC again. I never thought I`d want my AF to show up:wacko:

Keep your heads up ladies! That whole point is to have fun TTC!!! Stress is just going to lesson your chances :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I started spotting today so I guess AF is on her way. On to next cycle!

today is 13dpo and still getting bfn I go for blood work tmrw and iam praying the tests are wrong? I am so heart broken I really thought it was going to work.

How is everyone else?

I am 16dpo and I just tested like 30mins ago and got a BFN. I'm really upset. I think I am going to wait til Tuesday to take another test. Then I will be exactly one week late for AF and if at that point AF still hasnt shown up and I get BFN I'm calling the doctor. It's so hard to stay calm when you want something so bad and your body is acting all sorts of different.

Good Luck to you!:dust:

Thank you!! I go for blood work tomorrow and Iam pretty bummed out. Iam really hoping the tests r wrong.

AF is here full force moving on to the June thread.

Iam out!! Blood test says not pregnant. Iam heart broken I really thought it was going to be ok. On to IUI #2. See u in June just waiting for AF.

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting.

I'm out. The:witch:showed up after being 5 days late. Good luck to everyone else. Onto the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->