May Testers.....

EmilieBrianne

Trying to Conceive #1
Reaction score
Well I am already out for April and will be testing in May. Anyone else want to join me? I will put you guys down. I am coming over from
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rings-christmas-babies-89-testers-8-bfps.html

:bfp:
· K8te

May 1st
· Kendrick
· xxDreamerxx
· ela312012
· Lost7
· lemon_tree
·Alidravana

May 3rd
· TTCMrsT
· Mommy2Rosie

May 4th
· BrandiCanucks
· rebeccalouise
· rollachick
· Thulile

May 5th
· Girly922

May 6th
· CPierce

May 7th
· hunni12
· NikTik
· Babydust47
· hal423
· EmilieBrianne
· thumpette

May 9th
· Smille24
· trea0025
· Heatherga2015
· Zebe

May 10th
· toothfairyDMD
· mom2pne
· Maria86

May 12th
· Lotus11
· AngelOb

May 13th
· SilasLove

May 14th
· Sweetmama26
· Emiloo

May 16th
· tinkai

May 17th
· EElse

May 19th
· Ckelly

May 22nd
· Tinaplustwo
· rebecca822

May 24th
· TeacherLynn
· kakae

Date to be determined
· Marissa
· Salembaby
· cadinavi
· Hopeful.89
· swimmyj1
· Maybe8
· Teeny Weeny
· danielle1984
· mommyof2peas

Stalkers
· mrsverhey

I am cd1 today. Just came off bc in feb and now my cycles are 27-28 days.

Just ordered 20 opks from amazon and will be doing preseed and soy days 2-6 for this month

Next period due may 7th

Hi ladies still on April thread but will be stalking and most likely joining U x

:hi:

Can I join? We are TTC #2 going from NTNP to actively TTC for the next cycle :dance:

For May the :witch: is due on the 8th

X

Welcome to the group guys.

Ckelly I hope you don't have to join but always welcome.

I'm coming over from the April thread too. I'm currently on CD2. I have fairly irregular and long cycles ranging from 30-44 days (last one was 42 days! ��), so not quite sure of my testing date yet. Anyone have any suggestions for encouraging ovulation to happen sooner?? For now, let's put me down for testing May 12th, but that will probably be revised once I actually ovulate. Good luck to everyone! I really hope this is our month!!

Hi everyone, I'm coming over from the April thread too! Cd3 today and will be due af around the 7th May xx

Okay ladies - I had a chemical pregnancy this month and counted my first day bleeding as CD1, but spotted from Sunday-Wednesday. Today I spotted some but it has gone so AF is over now but was only 4 days so not sure what ti expect as far as ovulating & things this month so Im a lityle lost there. AF should be due May 12 (my birthday) so I will put my testing date as May 13.

I'm coming over from the April thread too. I'm currently on CD2. I have fairly irregular and long cycles ranging from 30-44 days (last one was 42 days! ��), so not quite sure of my testing date yet. Anyone have any suggestions for encouraging ovulation to happen sooner?? For now, let's put me down for testing May 12th, but that will probably be revised once I actually ovulate. Good luck to everyone! I really hope this is our month!!

have you tried agnus cactus to help regulate or soy helps with ovulating

Hey ladies, i would like to join. I am TTC#3. AF is due April 26th. But i will not be testing until May 1st.

Hey meanerchick - I am ttc #3 as well. How long have you been trying?

Ckelly- I have a good feeling for you on the April thread!!

Em- thanks for starting the new thread, makes it more fun to look at the new cycle.

Meaner and Silas - I'm also ttc #3. Been trying for several months and the 1st two came easy so I'm starting my research since I'm a new 37 years young!

AFM - I had a blood panel done on Saturday cd3 to check fsh, amh, e2, and tsh since I'm hypothyroid. You know you can order these labs online in the US? You have to pay $100e but sheesh, I'm living in Amsterdam and it's €2500 up front to see a RE since i don't have Dutch insurance. And I found a US fertility clinic that will do one free phone consult to discuss my numbers and will call me abroad! pM me if you want the info :)

Okay it has been a hectic weekend. I will get caught up today probably after work. How are all of you doing?

Hey thanks for starting the new thread!!!
I am currently stalking from the April thread but being that my IUI was called off due to cysts I will most likely be joining soon! Still trying to hold on to my little bit of hope that it could just happpen on its own but only time will tell AF is due right around the 23 of April so we shall see!!! Good luck ladies!

I have been ttc #3 for around 5 months now. Its been a bit frustrating given it was so effortless conceiving my other two. But that's okay, im just sooo broody its unreal.

Okay guys I have you guys down.

SilasLove, sorry about the chemical pregnancy.

Salembaby, I didn't know that and I live in the US. Do you have a test date for May yet? If you you don't I can put you down date to be determined.

Hi ladies! Ill join you. Af is due May 7th. I'm TTC #1. We've been actively trying since Noveember but not preventing it for the last year. MC in Dec. last month was my first month using opk. Might buy preseed for this month. This last period was really weird- only 2 days and the worst cranping I've had thus far (usually have severe cramping but not like this). Since then, have had minor cramping and backache (which never happens after af). Planning on going into the gynecologist to get checked. Thinking endometriosis since it runs in my family?!? anyone have this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->