MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Tested a few times this cycle with all BFNs. So I was holding out for tomorrow since AF was due and the :witch: got me this morning...I was having alot of cramping the last two days so I was pretty sure she was on her way...drats

not too bummed about it since this is my first cycle after a MC.
I'll continue on using BBT/preseed/softcups/babyaspirin/prenatals/Clearblue digi OPKs

On to the JUNE thread~~~

Congrats to all the BFPs!!
@preg_pilot I know how you feel about the feeling like you're cheating! I went off the pill a bit ago and got pregnant on the first cycle....unfortunately I had a MC, they don't think it was related to the pill, don't worry!! I felt so guilty since I've got some friends that have fertility hurdles that it happened so quickly. But don't stress about it! Enjoy the moment!!! H&H 9 months!

You ladies should try Geritol. I took geritol complete as the liquid was nasty. The first month I took it I got my bfp. The old wive say there is a baby in every bottle. We has been trying for 3 months but been together for 4 years and I wonder to this day if I hadn't started geritol would I have this bean growing in my tummy.

Nice, our due dates are only 3 days apart :D
Congratulations on your BFP :D

Thank you and Congrats to you too. We should be bump buddies

Yes please :D

Yay :). Have you had any cramps?

And my update :)

CD 35, 24DPO.

My imaginary line last friday, wasn´t so imaginary after all :D
got my :bfp: today!!!

I´m in shock, and disbelief!
Soooo happy!!!

Btw, I did NOT think it would happen so soon for me.
13 years on BC, and only 2 months off it... First cycle TTC... I feel like a cheater on here. :blush:

View attachment 402533

Sorry about the quality of the picture... my camera, and my phonecamera both suck... this is the best I can do.

:happydance: So happy for you!!! H&H 9 months!!

HI, I'm Shan.

I've been TTC since April no luck last month but this month I have been having a few symptoms since 7DPO and I am due AF today but haven't started so I will be testing on May 22nd.

Good Luck to all you women who are still trying and congrats to all those who got their BFP's :flower:

You ladies should try Geritol. I took geritol complete as the liquid was nasty. The first month I took it I got my bfp. The old wive say there is a baby in every bottle. We has been trying for 3 months but been together for 4 years and I wonder to this day if I hadn't started geritol would I have this bean growing in my tummy.

Nice, our due dates are only 3 days apart :D
Congratulations on your BFP :D

Thank you and Congrats to you too. We should be bump buddies

Yes please :D

Yay :). Have you had any cramps?

I did most of the time. You can see when I did in my journal. But lately, I haven´t been feeling much of anything.

HI, I'm Shan.

I've been TTC since April no luck last month but this month I have been having a few symptoms since 7DPO and I am due AF today but haven't started so I will be testing on May 22nd.

Good Luck to all you women who are still trying and congrats to all those who got their BFP's :flower:

Welcome to the thread Shan :) Good luck.

@Pilot: Yea my cramps have faded now, i got my first doc appt. tomorrow!

AF has tonight come for me!! Finally hoping next cycle is regular ovulation :) :) 10 days late to ovulate this time, crazy!! I have a doctors appointment in two weeks I'm hoping to find out if I have PCOS or something else is causing late or no ovulation :) :) off to find a June testers thread!!! :) :)

AF has tonight come for me!! Finally hoping next cycle is regular ovulation :) :) 10 days late to ovulate this time, crazy!! I have a doctors appointment in two weeks I'm hoping to find out if I have PCOS or something else is causing late or no ovulation :) :) off to find a June testers thread!!! :) :)

Good luck on this cycle :) Fx.

GERITOL!!!! Ive been trying to recommend this to alot of women!!! How many times a day did you take the Geritol hunni??? Ive heard equal success with once a day and twice a day...

CONGRATS Pregpilot!!!!! Im so happy for you H&H 9 months!!! how are you feeling?

I'm a May tester! I have PCOS. Took Clomid 50mg round 1 last month. I've been taking Metformin 2000mg per day for 2 months. My AF is one day late, 4 days ago I took a hpt (blue dye...sigh) and within about 45 seconds a very faint, thin blue line appeared. It got darker with time wich leads me to believe it's probably an evap. I took a clear blue digital the next day and it said "not pregnant,"
Funny thing is, 2 weeks ago I started having an aversion to eggs milk and cheese. 3 Days after my last Clomid I got a yeast infection, after that slightly pink tinged cm. Headaches, dry and cracked lips, tired all the time, and a general "feeling" that I can't place. Yesterday and today at the same time 4pm I felt a heavy feeling in my uterus, slight back pain too. No AF. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow, please wish me luck!

GERITOL!!!! Ive been trying to recommend this to alot of women!!! How many times a day did you take the Geritol hunni??? Ive heard equal success with once a day and twice a day...

I took it once a day for two weeks. Online calculator says i conceived on april 22nd. I started them april 8th when my cycle came on. I did take the pill form. I am trying to recommend this to so many women now. Congrats on your bfp and engagement btw

I will be testing later than I expected. Plans changed and we did IUI this round (IUI was today)
:dust:

Hi girls were can I but geritol or something similar to it I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm not sure what geritol would be called over here but really want to get my hands on it thx ladies

Hi girls were can I but geritol or something similar to it I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm not sure what geritol would be called over here but really want to get my hands on it thx ladies

I believe it is sold only in the States... you can probably get it online through ebay or amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->