MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Sooooo srry to tina and betty :hugs: I wish you both the best, take it easy and stay healthy...

Srry to all the ladies who got AF :( :finger:

CONGRATS DANI!!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Srry I havent been on much here ladies I cnt do anything but sleep lol

So sorry Betty. How early did you test?

I started testing at 9 dpo and had a faint poistive then by 12 dpo it had got darker but 13-14 dpo it got fainter again and then yesterday I could hardly see a line and am spotting :( I am in Spain at the moment so when I get back to the uk am gunna see the Docter :)

I keep testing and getting BFNs, but AF has yet to show up and my temps are still high. I'm 17DPO right now. Think I might call the dr. today for a blood test. Any thoughts?

I keep testing and getting BFNs, but AF has yet to show up and my temps are still high. I'm 17DPO right now. Think I might call the dr. today for a blood test. Any thoughts?

That sounds like a good idea to me. Thats my plan if i am still in the same position next week as i am still getting BFNs and have no AF either.

Pretty sure I'm out. I'm 12dpo and progesterone yesterday was 5.9 so its dropping. AF should be here either tomorrow or Friday.

Starting Clomid this cycle though so fx!

GL with Clomid Brittany! :dust:

GOT MY BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Hoping and praying for a sticky, healthy bean!

Congrats :happydance: Hope it's you super sticky bean! :)

Hopefully your one of those girls who positive doesn't show up till late! Your temps look promising! Keep us updated!

baby asprin for what?

Well it's called , low dose asprin now but it's supposed to help get pregnant and keep a sticky baby !!! Since I've had 3 chemicals now I wandering if it will
Work but don't know if I take one a day or certain time of cycle :/

Sorry to everyone who got AF and for the chemicals. Makes me so sad to read that, hope you'll join us in the June thread though.

Congrats to Dani! H&H 9 Mos.

Yeh I started bleeding yesterday and went to hospital today and the confirmed that its over. No-one knows why.. just one of lifes cruel tricks i guess.. Poor OH was in tears and he never cries. so sad but we are ok and will be trying again soon x

I'm still stalking, but I moved over to the June thread. I was down for the 19th. I posted but I think it's probably got buried, but AF hit me...so BFN for me~!:witch:

Positive OPK today! Starting again~! See most of you on the June thread! Congrats to all the BFPs again for the wonderful month of May!!! June- here we come!

Laurabe Im soooo srry!!! I hope you feel better and get back into your routine soon :hugs:

To all the other ladies it was GREAT conversing with you all as support through the month of May!!!!! GL to you all and K.I.T.!!!

Hey ladies said id let you know what happened and i got my BFP according to test i am 2-3 weeks pregnant any tips on keeping a healthy baby would be great xx

Hey ladies said id let you know what happened and i got my BFP according to test i am 2-3 weeks pregnant any tips on keeping a healthy baby would be great xx

Prenatal vitamins,
Folic Acid
Light to moderate exercise (walk, swim and such).

H&H 9 months to you :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->