***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi all thought would get all those with BFN and wanting to get ready for testing in May somewhere to chat.

we r doing no OPK or anything now and just going with it. Still waiting to find out if I can get a referral for further testing. We have been looking into IVF aboard because of my tubes are confirmed blocked which is suspected from previous tests a few years back we will be going to Czech Republic for IVF. if people want adding to front page please let me know by tagging me.

1st May
@Schweppes:witch:

3rd May

@crazylilth1ng:witch:

5th May

@Lozb :witch:
@Deethehippy:witch:
@elmum :witch:

6th May
@danniemum2be

7th May
@mommyberry

9th May
@motherofboys :witch:
@FTale

12th May
@sallyhansen76

13th May
@BabyBrain80 :witch:

17th May
@J_and_D :bfp:

19th May
@elencor

20th May
@kiki1234

23rd May
@shaescott:witch:

24th May
@Mummafrog
@babybears25 :bfp:

26th May
@Alligator

29th May
@motherofboys

31st May
@Steph1012
@elmum
@Lozb
@crazylilth1ng

Last edited:
Heeey! This is one of the problems being due on so early in the month isn't it? You're out almost immediately and then have to wait the month out before the next thread starts haha
I'm not planning in opking either, and won't be as active in the future groups as April as I'm trying to step back and relax on the whole thing, but FF has me down as being due on around the 9th. I have 1 test left so I'm going to try to hold out until then to test.

Hello :hi:
I should be testing around the 5th of May too when I am 10DPO, would you mind adding me @Lozb? wishing you well with your IVF journey.
Good luck to all the ladies in this group :dust::dust:

Hello :hi:
I should be testing around the 5th of May too when I am 10DPO, would you mind adding me @Lozb? wishing you well with your IVF journey.
Good luck to all the ladies in this group :dust::dust:

no problem. We just in the research stage and still trying to get the nhs to confirm my blocked tubes first. They now saying even at 12 months possibly won’t get referral to clinic for testing as I have a son.

Heeey! This is one of the problems being due on so early in the month isn't it? You're out almost immediately and then have to wait the month out before the next thread starts haha
I'm not planning in opking either, and won't be as active in the future groups as April as I'm trying to step back and relax on the whole thing, but FF has me down as being due on around the 9th. I have 1 test left so I'm going to try to hold out until then to test.

do u want adding anyway lovely xx I am trying to be relaxed too.

Hey ladies!

I was just looking today for a May group- how perfect!

My husband and I had our appointment on Friday to discuss timeline for our next FET. I have a scan on Tuesday, and all being well I should start meds on the same day and hopefully gearing up for a transfer around 21st May.

Can’t wait to be on board with you all! X

Could you add me for 31st May- I might just be able to squeeze it in before June

Hello all!

Looking to join for May. It will be our first month trying for #3. April AF is due 4/22 or 4/23, I hope to hold off testing until 5/20 - but we'll see. If I end up pregnant miraculously on the first try I have to be on progesterone after a positive test - so early testing is actually nice to do. With all of my pregnancies thus far - I've had faint positives by 10 dpo. In the past I haven't seemed to have issues getting pregnant, but I do have a history of miscarriages. So I'm anxious to start this and would love any support!

Good luck to everyone and I am looking forward to following along with all of you ladies!

I have no idea if i will still be ttc next month or not, just waiting on april cycle to finish... but will probably join the group just to cheer everyone on!

Hello all!

Looking to join for May. It will be our first month trying for #3. April AF is due 4/22 or 4/23, I hope to hold off testing until 5/20 - but we'll see. If I end up pregnant miraculously on the first try I have to be on progesterone after a positive test - so early testing is actually nice to do. With all of my pregnancies thus far - I've had faint positives by 10 dpo. In the past I haven't seemed to have issues getting pregnant, but I do have a history of miscarriages. So I'm anxious to start this and would love any support!

Good luck to everyone and I am looking forward to following along with all of you ladies!

Would you like adding for the 20th?

Hi good luck everyone!!! I am due AF 5th of May. I am O day today I’ll attach my chart. First month officially trying. Im crossing over with April as I prob could test from the 29th but that would be very early. Good luck everyone!
can I be added to test from the 1st of May? Xxx

4CD7ABD4-0938-4EDD-90B2-BD585674C6EC.jpeg

Hi all, got some more information regarding IVF aboard if anyone is interested please let me know and will pass on the details. Its for IVF in the Czech Republic. Prices including, meds, flights, hotel and one trip, and procedure is half the price of IVF in the uk. Its through a UK agent and someone i know was given the information by a well known IVF consultant in the uk due to how many times she has tried IVF in the uk. The success rates are higher aboard.

I am still going to keep trying to get tests and if not i will pay for them here and then if needs be if IVF is needed, we will be going aboard once i have lost some weight.

When we did our IVF cycle in 2017 I was on a thread with a couple of girls from USA who went to Czech Republic for their treatment Loz -from what I can remember they found it quite an easy (as easy as can be) process to navigate.

Do you have a rough idea of when you might be looking to go?

My husband and I are under Herts & Essex Fertility in Hertfordshire, and yeah, everything costs a small fortune!

When we did our IVF cycle in 2017 I was on a thread with a couple of girls from USA who went to Czech Republic for their treatment Loz -from what I can remember they found it quite an easy (as easy as can be) process to navigate.

Do you have a rough idea of when you might be looking to go?

My husband and I are under Herts & Essex Fertility in Hertfordshire, and yeah, everything costs a small fortune!

I need to lose about 3 half stone first. Hoping by end of this year really. There is a couple who are agents for the Czech Republic clinic from the Uk and they help with everything from meds, flights hotel and even sight seeing while ur there. It’s half the price even with all that. They do a lot of stuff standard to what the Uk charge extra for.

Thanks for starting the May thread @Lozb I think I will be joining you as I'm CD16 and still no ovulation so realistically I'm testing in May and will try to not start early.
I will give you a test day once we have ovulation!!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Thank you for the thread!

I will be testing May 9th at the latest. Can you put me in for that date? Currently studying opks and trying to keep up on my supplements. Babydust everyone. <3

Thank you for the thread!

I will be testing May 9th at the latest. Can you put me in for that date? Currently studying opks and trying to keep up on my supplements. Babydust everyone. <3

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->