MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Hopeful2014

E's mom, TTC
Reaction score
Hope and perseverance are two things we all need. Whether this is your first month trying to conceive or if you've been trying for longer than you originally planned, I hope you join me on this journey. We started this group in April-all with the same goal-wanting a BFP. Since then we have expanded on that goal. I want us to have a thread where we all know each other and can help each other along. I want to see a BFP blinking by each of our names. I want it to be a place we can look back on in time (while cradling baby!) and remember our struggle and share our happiness. We will keep adding to the list from May and on until we can see everyone have that beautiful :bfp: beside her name. Good luck and fingers crossed! :happydance:

Goal: To see everyone have a :bfp: beside her name whether that comes in May or beyond!

Our Companion BFP Group

Our Companion Parenting Group
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hope we can be happy where we are, be grateful for our blessings now, here accept that challenge that is ours and make the most of it, and not be envious of others." -Ezra Taft Benson

"Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th." -Julie Andrews
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINGERS CROSSED FOR BFPS:
kirstyjane13
MzImpatient
Gkmk
newbie2013
ClandestineTX
ProfWife
nikkilucky77
momwithbabies
Hopeful2014
rebeccalouise
burgbrandy
omgbaby
al335003
MamaPeaches
MAY 2013 - 20 BFPs
want2bemommy :bfp:
Sherley :bfp:
liz1985 :bfp:
melann13 :bfp:
Mummy to HP :bfp:
mies :bfp:
live_in_hope :bfp:
Ameli :bfp:
Thyite :bfp:
Kwaggy :bfp:
jadex7 :bfp:
Twag :bfp:
Footiec :bfp:
allforthegirl :bfp:
clairebear0 :bfp:
MamaBear93 :bfp:
kiki13 :bfp:
yrose20118 :bfp:
paperklutz :bfp:
BRIT1416 :bfp:
JUNE - 7 BFPs
Rhi_Rhi1 :bfp:
mybabydreams :bfp:
OurLilFlu :bfp:
Eccleston2011 :bfp:
littlesteph :bfp:
hemu :bfp:
J_Lynn :bfp:
JULY - 8 BFPs
chulie :bfp:
Lala8 :bfp:
Mrs Doddy :bfp:
mummy2o :bfp:
mama2connor :bfp:
kksy9b :bfp:
RaeChay :bfp:
sugarlumps :bfp:
AUGUST - 8 BFPs
ALiKO :bfp:
amanda111308 :bfp:
bamm :bfp:
imaginary8x :bfp:
stargazer0726 :bfp:
caleblake :bfp:
missranda :bfp:
Mrs.R :bfp:
SEPTEMBER - 10 BFPs
magicwhisper :bfp:
Rikkitikki :bfp:
KatyW :bfp:
hopeforamirac :bfp:
daddiesgift :bfp:
Tangerine :bfp:
moonlyte :bfp:
FrancoRie710 :bfp:
BSelck24 :bfp:
babychka :bfp:
OCTOBER - 1 BFP
Hopeful2014 :bfp:
NOVEMBER - 3 BFPs
moltal213 :bfp:
ariel01 :bfp:
toffee87 :bfp:
DECEMBER - 3 BFPs
MomWife :bfp:
Buttercup84 :bfp:
MeeOhMya :bfp:
JANUARY 2014 - 6 BFPs
Kalush :bfp:
Kaia :bfp:
athena87 :bfp:
pennymarie :bfp:
jessicasmum :bfp:
AllStar :bfp:
MARCH - 2 BFPs
pathos :bfp:
zilla :bfp:
APRIL - 1 BFP
RaeChay :bfp:
MAY - 1 BFP
stephj25 :bfp:
JUNE - 1 BFP
River54 :bfp:
AUGUST - 1 BFP
gabbygabz :bfp:
JANUARY 2015 - 1 BFP
Lazydaisys :bfp:
MARCH - 1 BFP
momwithbabies :bfp:
WAITING TO HEAR FROM:
Ruskiegirl
lilly_bum
steph124
amariee
Ma9851
LittleBunnie
heretohope
vaniilla
rbdanes
Electricat
robyn1990
OoOo
Dessiegirl
MummyWant2be
PrettyPixie
Hopingmomma
NadiaSweety
hariansh
deemarie1223
Kaia
kallygirlie
RosyPosy5
kittiecat
Jean40
Hopeful14
30mummyof1
Becyboo__x
anointedq
mummyto4boys
EAandBA_TTC
Sparkle_13
Mme2kdee
mommyxofxone
Fallen8905
Aunt MehMeh
Rayofhope
Kuawen
Dannixo
lesh07
Mrs A

Can I join babe? Your positivity sounds just what I need right about now! Currently on CD30 (no pos OPK, no sign of AF) following an early loss last cycle. I just want SOMETHING, ANYTHING to happen, so I can know where I am in my cycle! Into my 7th month of TTC now and starting to lose faith a little, so could do with trying to focus on what might be in May, instead of what wasnt meant to be in March!
I loved your quote about April showers, it just about summed up my situation at the min, and Im sure it will ring true with LOTS of BNBers xxx:hugs:

Can I join babe? Your positivity sounds just what I need right about now! Currently on CD30 (no pos OPK, no sign of AF) following an early loss last cycle. I just want SOMETHING, ANYTHING to happen, so I can know where I am in my cycle! Into my 7th month of TTC now and starting to lose faith a little, so could do with trying to focus on what might be in May, instead of what wasnt meant to be in March!
I loved your quote about April showers, it just about summed up my situation at the min, and Im sure it will ring true with LOTS of BNBers xxx:hugs:

Absolutely! I'm excited to have you! :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss last cycle. Waiting is so difficult. I hope you find something out soon. My cycle stretched longer than usual for me last time so I was ready for something to happen as well. I'm looking forward to this cycle, hoping to help others, and to find encouragement in others as well.

You said you use opks. Do you use any other methods (temping, etc)?

No I dont temp babe. I keep thinking about it, but my OH doesnt really want me to as I get soooo stressed out about all the TTC stuff, and he finds it all a bit clinical! He thinks that the OPKs are enough; they have always worked for me so far! I think I must be having an anovlutory cycle this time due to the mc.:nope:
Oh well, heres to May BFPs all round!!!!! xxxx:winkwink:

:hi: I have been searching for a May testing thread

May's cycle will be cycle 9 TTC for me and hoping it will be my BFP cycle :thumbup: not sure on testing day yet all depends on when AF comes this cycle (should be 25th April)

:dust: that April showers bring May flowers :flower:

can i join :) im currently using opk's with no positive this cycle, my temps are all over the place (i have a cold) and im getting fed up with poas testing for ov :dohh:

Hi! Im a may tester :) i used to have 29 day cycles, but 3 cycles ago was 36 days, last cycle was 44 days with a faint bfp that ended on a neg blood test:( im on cycle 4ttc, but 2 of charting after 18 mos ntnp. I have a 14yo ds, an 11yo dsd and a 3yo dd. We are hoping for one more together to complete our family (a boy preferably but alive is all i really want). Im 33 so times not on my side, im also very high risk already. Ive had 8 losses at all stages and a ds who passed away 6hrs after birth. So this us scary but i have tons of faith and hope is something (sometimes the only thing ) ive had when it comes
to babies! My dd is my rainbow but id love one more! Nice to be with you ladies and theres always a rainbow at the end of a storm when the sun shines!

Welcome ladies!:flower: I truly hope this month brings us all BFPs! I know that we can all help each other through this process. Thanks for joining me. Let me know if you need anything.

@mybabydreams I understand about the stressing. Temping is beneficial but I also find myself being very nervous and worried about every change.

@twag I remember you from other threads, I look forward to your helpful and positive contributions. Good luck!

@hopeforamirac Absolutely! I totally understand the frustration with opks. Mine were never positive last month, FF told me I ovulated so I quit them, then I realized later that maybe the date was wrong. Not sure about them this month. Feel better soon!

@deemarie1223 This will be my 4th cycle, 2nd charting. I'm so sorry for your losses and really applaud your positivity.

Hi ladies! I'd love to join this group...i'm currently on CD 8. I typically o around CD 13 and have a 14-15 day luteal phase. I temp and use opks. I'll be testing around may 1st. (that's my goal, but I always end up testing sooner! Lol!) This is my second cycle taking clomid CD 3-7 and my 10th cycle ttc. I have a dd who's 3, dsd who is 5, and a dsd who is 7. This will be our first child together. He really wants a boy, but I don't care either way!

Looking forward to testing with u ladies! Baby dust!

Welcome Burgbrandy! :flower:

We're close. I'm cd 7. I'm not sure when I will test yet. Good luck!

Hey ladies! I will also be testing in may. I'm currently on cd 13. I should ov on fri sometime but I'm not charting/temping or anything, just DTD so to speak, it's also only my second month off the pill. I did go back to a 28 day cycle and pretty sure I ov at cd 15 but I know this could change again.

AF should be due around may 3rd! Hoping not to test till the the 4th, unless AF shows up first, as I'd rather have AF then a bfn, but when I was TTC DS, I was so impatient I couldn't help but test.

Good luck and baby dust to you all! X

Hi ladies can I join you?

I love your April showers bring May flowers, that sounds so positive and happy.

We have a boy and a girl and are in cycle 2 of ttc baby number 3.

I'm cd 9 today but since I have really long cycles which can be upto 42/43 days I'm not officially late until May 20th!! So that's when I'll be testing if AF hasn't shown up by then.

This is my first month temping but as I've not been too well and not sleeping great, I don't think they're very accurate but keeping it up anyway. I have a while yet until I ovulate so not started with the opk's yet.

Good luck to everyone, here's to May flowers!

Hi, can I join? First cycle ttc #2, AF due 3 may, hoping for may flowers from tonight's April showers :winkwink:

Hi everyone! I'd like to join, too. We are currently in cycle #1 to TTC #1!

I started to chart (BBT, CM, OPK) last month. My Mirena was removed on 3 January this year. Started off with a 33 day cycle, then 31, then 29.

I kind of want to postpone testing until AF would be due (which would be around 7-9 May) but am not sure I can keep this promise I made myself...

Id love a may flower. im cd3 today but cycles last 31-38 days :(
Seeing our doctor tonight as dh has low swimmers and movement

Hi ladies
Am CD3 today so will be testing mid may and I am determined not to test early, as usually I start at like 6DPO (cringe) but really am going to wait until I'm late! :)

Really hoping May is a good month for all of us xxxx

Welcome ladies! :flower: Thanks for joining!

@Liz1985 I understand the want to test. I'm not sure which is worse, finding AF or getting the BFN. Probably the BFN. You're right. You do have a cute little boy, such a cute smile. Good luck!

@Allstar I remember you from another thread too. Thanks for joining! It's probably good to keep up with the temping even though you feel bad. I've heard that you can still see the change in temperatures. Good luck and feel better soon!

@Sherley Absolutely! Let's hope you get that flower! :winkwink:

@Mies It's so good that you started temping and charting from the beginning! That will be so helpful. We can try to encourage you to wait to test if you want. Good luck! :flower:

@291 Welcome! Hopefully the doctor will have some answers for you. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

@robyn1990 I understand the want to test! We can all try to help each other and encourage each other to hold out on testing! Good luck!

Will deffo need the motivation this month! :)

Would love to have a massive bump at Christmas :) x

Will deffo need the motivation this month! :)

Would love to have a massive bump at Christmas :) x

I agree! My husband said just think about the cool baby Christmas presents you can get. :haha:

Ladies,
I've updated the first page with test dates, let me know when/if you need to change/add your date.

Hi ladies I would like to join this group. I know it is early, but we were not trying this cycle because of a loss, but will be testing on May 27th. We start TTC again in May really excited to join you all again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->