Maybe 11ish dpo.. symptoms?!

ja14

Reaction score
This is my first month in three years that I did not take the birth control pill, so I'm not certain of what my "real" period is like.
I vaguely remember it was never an exact number of days in my cycle, but usually ranged from 30-34 days. I don't remember having signs af was coming, because I'd be out and about & then "great, she's here!"

Anyways,
Today, I'm on CD32. I'm just assuming my period should come cd34, and I O'd 11 days ago, but I don't really know.
These last few days I've been feeling "wet", and I usually notice cwcm. I've also been checking my CP even though I know it's not completely reliable, just out of curiosity. It's mostly been soft, high, and closed. Tonight, it was soft, high, and very open!! With my cwcm, I read that it's a pretty good sign of ovulation, which makes no sense being cd32.

I would really just love opinions while I'm on this wait! My other symptoms include light cramping yesterday, and frequent urination. However, I've noticed frequent urination toward the end of my cycle in the past.

Thanks for reading!!! :thumbup:

Chances are being its your first cycle off bc, its your hormones regulating after being off the pill. The best suggestion is to wait a couple cycles and then focus on ttc. That way your body will have regulated enough where you will be able to detect accurate symptoms ect. And its best to not worry about cervical position unless you know exactly how it should feel throughout your cycle as it will frequently change. Same as the mucus. Once you observe it more, you will know your body more.

I'm still wtt, but I wouldn't be upset with a bfp.
I took a month off to see how my body reacted without the bcp hormones, I was having a terrible time with it.

As of now, I'm planning on testing Tuesday (cd34) if af never comes. I have a test, but really trying to hold of using it! We'll see how that goes haha.

Good luck :) I know its hard when you cant tell if its something good.

This is my first month off bcp i was on evra patch then switched to cerazette only took the first 5 , aswell as I had a horrible time with it , my last pill was took on 25th September and I had a withdrawel bleed from the 28th which lasted about 6/7 days was really light but just a little heavier than spotting I had ewcm about 5 days after I think it was round about cd13 I'm now on cd22 and I had pinkish cm yesterday and on Thurs went I had to pee it lasted about an hour each time, I've had back backache peeing more cramping the other day hheadaches sore boobs, starvingg , restless legs , bloated ect I could go on I've tested twice :bfn: but I'm still to early since I can't detect when my period is due or the exact date I ovulated I'm just going by my fertile cm and if the pinkish cm was implantation yesterday and thurs then it would be a few more days before I would even get a bfp , don't lose hope I've heard a lot of women fall preg faster after coming off bcp esp alot of people on here :) ur not out untill af shows xxxxxx keep me updated xxx

This is my first month off bcp i was on evra patch then switched to cerazette only took the first 5 , aswell as I had a horrible time with it , my last pill was took on 25th September and I had a withdrawel bleed from the 28th which lasted about 6/7 days was really light but just a little heavier than spotting I had ewcm about 5 days after I think it was round about cd13 I'm now on cd22 and I had pinkish cm yesterday and on Thurs went I had to pee it lasted about an hour each time, I've had back backache peeing more cramping the other day hheadaches sore boobs, starvingg , restless legs , bloated ect I could go on I've tested twice :bfn: but I'm still to early since I can't detect when my period is due or the exact date I ovulated I'm just going by my fertile cm and if the pinkish cm was implantation yesterday and thurs then it would be a few more days before I would even get a bfp , don't lose hope I've heard a lot of women fall preg faster after coming off bcp esp alot of people on here :) ur not out untill af shows xxxxxx keep me updated xxx

Yeah, two cycles ago I missed a couple pills & then I spotted for an entire month, it was terrible!

I've also felt bloated, didn't mention that! Right now, I'm just guessing af should be here tomorrow, but there's no sign of it coming. I took a test today, and it was bfn. I had convinced myself I was pregnant, so that made me come back to reality! I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple days!

Hopefully it's good news for us both xxxx I didn't really have much symptoms today other than my lower back is on complete agony I swear really nippy too I'm constantly feel hungry then full then hungry and so on peeing more and a little pinky yellow tinges ewcm :s and tender boobs xx

Well, today is the day I expected AF to come! No signs of her coming yet, but I'm defiantly not feeling pregnant either. I'm just hoping my cycle isn't going to be super long! Right now it's cd35.

Totally don't go by what your cervix is doing. I am learning that. I'm an obsessive cervix checker and mine moves twice a day...goes from way low to way high!

I wonder whats going on in there! hahaha!

Totally don't go by what your cervix is doing. I am learning that. I'm an obsessive cervix checker and mine moves twice a day...goes from way low to way high!

Yeah, I've never regularly checked, but a few days ago when it was super high & a lot of cm it defiantly seemed like something! I had never noticed it like that before, but now I think it was nothing. I knew people say it's unreliable though, so I shouldn't have even let myself think that.

Yeah, I've never regularly checked, but a few days ago when it was super high & a lot of cm it defiantly seemed like something! I had never noticed it like that before, but now I think it was nothing. I knew people say it's unreliable though, so I shouldn't have even let myself think that.

Even knowing that, I still check mine obsessively. I am just really wondering what it's doing.

Officially with all the trimmings, yes. We had gotten pregnant last year and I had a MC. I do have a son from my previous marriage as well, but he is almost 10 and I don't remember much from his pregnancy.

I hear you tend to forget from pregnancy to pregnant no matter how far apart they are. At least here, you can go back and read what all you were experiencing. We won't be ttc for a while. Hopefully within the next two years though. I've always had thoughts of being a mom, so I would be no doubt happy if it happened before then. I think my dh would freak out though haha.

I actually did go back and read my symptoms from last year when I had the miscarriage. I am not experiencing the symptoms I was then so I am thinking I am out this month. AF is due today.

Af still hasn't come for me today (Saturday) makes cd39. I've read a lot online these past couple days of people's experiences after quitting birth control and it taking a while for their cycle to be normal again- even up to a year!
It's crazy it messes with your body that much.

Hiya all,

I had a depo shot in April and I was supposed to go back in July and have another one, but I didn't as I want to try for a baby. In the middle of July, I had a bleed but it wasn't of the norm. It was light and only lasted about 3 days. I had no other bleeding until the 2nd of this month and this time, I had pains, heavier bleeding and lasted about 5 days. I'm not sure how long my cycle is but if I work it on a 28 day cycle I will now be cd23. I haven't had any symptoms yet that stick. Am so desperate to be a mum. Can I join this thread?

Welcome to the thread! :)

I'm over due for an annual visit to the doctor, and id like to make it, but I'm sure whenever I do af will come the day before the appointment!
Tomorrow will be cd40, and I'm not expecting it to come. Sometime last week I had very light cramping on two days, I mentioned it on this thread, so I thought that meant somethingn. Guess not lol

Welcome to the thread! :)

I'm over due for an annual visit to the doctor, and id like to make it, but I'm sure whenever I do af will come the day before the appointment!
Tomorrow will be cd40, and I'm not expecting it to come. Sometime last week I had very light cramping on two days, I mentioned it on this thread, so I thought that meant somethingn. Guess not lol

I haven't been getting any cramping or anything yet. But I woke up this morning with a white zit on my chin. I never get zits really. I've also been sniffling a lot. I am 10dpo, I am holding off testing until a missed period cause I know if I do a test and its neg, it will upset me. I'm letting nature do what it needs to! I'm hoping you get your bfp! In fact I hope everyone on this thread does :) lots of :babydust:

I've been getting acne on my chin, which is disappointing because I never really had it before I went on bcp. I'm (probably) not going to test again unless I get really nauseous. Only a big symptom would convince me now, after reading others experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->